Norco Team DH/DH/Aline//Atomik 2010/2011 owners thread

PB Forum :: Norco
Norco Team DH/DH/Aline//Atomik 2010/2011 owners thread
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jul 21, 2012 at 5:12 Quote
Thought I would start a thread for norco team dh/dh/aline/atomik 2010/2011 owners, This thread is for adding pics or other information or to ask any questions you may need answering from fellow owners. I have noticed there is no technical manuals for our year of norco I am not sure if anyone out there has one but one never came with my bike.

Here is a link to the product archives on the norco website

2010 - use the tab box in the top right to select your bike
http://www.norco.com/archives/2010/?id=team-dh

2011 - use the tab box in the top right to select your bike
http://www.norco.com/archives/2011/?id=team-dh

A few measurements I have had difficulty finding in the past

Seat Post Size - 30.9mm
Rear Shock Size - 9.5" x 3"
Rear Hub - 150x12mm
BB - 68/73mm

Shock positions
Top - 203mm (8" travel)
Bottom - 228mm (9" travel

For parts enquiries....

Norco Performance Bikes - Head Office
1465 Kebet Way
Port Coquitlam BC
V3C 6L3

Norco Performance Bikes - Eastern Head Office
321 Hanlan Road,
Woodbridge, Ontario
L4L 3R7

UK Norco dealer is http://www.evanscycles.com/

Also let me know any parts you have bought and wouldnt fit I can list them so other ppl dont get caught out in the future.

Posted: Jul 21, 2012 at 5:14 Quote
To get the ball rolling here is my bike 2010 norco atomik(currently being upgraded)

New parts for 2012 SDG Seat And Seat Post Saint Groupset Renthal fatbars ODI Troy lee grips Mavic ex729 wheels with superstar hubs

Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 13:04 Quote
your bike looks sick! cant wait to see it with a boxxer.
ohh! FYI. the top position is 203mm, bottom is 228

Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 14:36 Quote
krash wrote:
your bike looks sick! cant wait to see it with a boxxer.
ohh! FYI. the top position is 203mm, bottom is 228

Thanks mate ill update the first post when I'm back at my computer .

Posted: Jul 24, 2012 at 9:42 Quote
Here's mine

Drive side
2011 Norco a line

Non drive side

FUNN stem makes a nice mount for a Polar HRM


Mostly stock, switched out the chain ring, and cassette. also changed the bar and grips.

i found the stock springs to be super stiff, went from a blue, to a red spring in the fork, and from a 500LB to a 400LB spring on the rear shock.

i still don't like the feel i'm getting from the rear shock, it feels quite harsh. does anyone else find this to be the case? would upgrading the shock rectify this?

Posted: Jul 24, 2012 at 12:10 Quote
Here is mine one ...

Norco Team DH 2010 - Large 888 RC3 Evo with YT Tues LTD Crowns Vivid 5.1 with K9 Race Steel Spring much more ...

i hope, now its finally done ... ^^

nice idea with the thread!

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 23:19 Quote
What size is the rear suspension from the Norco DH 2010? Also, post ideas of best possible rear suspensions? Money is no factor.

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 3:37 Quote
Do you mean the Axel?

its a simple 12x150mm bolt through axle ...

the vivid is 241mm x 76mm ...

best possible rear suspension, if money is not the problem, try them, and give us some hints Wink

Posted: Aug 10, 2012 at 16:38 Quote
Very nice bike janson, Have you got a spec list? Have you had that powder coated or is it just with decals removed?

Added some parts to mine:-


Parts added

Rockshox boxxer rc 2012
Thomson elite direct mount stem 2012
Renthal Fatbar 35mm rise 2012

I can also recommend schwalbe muddy mary tires they have been excellent so far I came from maxxis so they had to be good to impress me.

Posted: Aug 10, 2012 at 16:44 Quote
krash wrote:
Here's mine

Drive side
2011 Norco a line

Non drive side

FUNN stem makes a nice mount for a Polar HRM


Mostly stock, switched out the chain ring, and cassette. also changed the bar and grips.

i found the stock springs to be super stiff, went from a blue, to a red spring in the fork, and from a 500LB to a 400LB spring on the rear shock.

i still don't like the feel i'm getting from the rear shock, it feels quite harsh. does anyone else find this to be the case? would upgrading the shock rectify this?

Ive only got a fox van r on mine and I get the same impression there is not much adjustment to it and I seem to have to dial the rebound out completely to make it feel how I want it to.

Bike is looking cool by the way nice mud guard ;P

Posted: Aug 10, 2012 at 22:53 Quote
haha. yours is looking sweet too, you get the fork sorted?

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 12:04 Quote
My Team DH 2011

My current DH setup

Currently 16.62kg, next step is Easton 35 Havoc direct mount + 800mm carbon bar and Race Face Sixc DH cranks.

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 12:44 Quote
SwintOrSlude wrote:
My Team DH 2011

My current DH setup

Currently 16.62kg, next step is Easton 35 Havoc direct mount + 800mm carbon bar and Race Face Sixc DH cranks.

Looks a very similar spec to mine at the moment very nice ! What is your rear shock ?

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 12:45 Quote
krash wrote:
haha. yours is looking sweet too, you get the fork sorted?

Not yet mate ordered some fork grease still waiting for it to come .

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 13:31 Quote
jonnyhill2011 wrote:
SwintOrSlude wrote:
My Team DH 2011

My current DH setup

Currently 16.62kg, next step is Easton 35 Havoc direct mount + 800mm carbon bar and Race Face Sixc DH cranks.

Looks a very similar spec to mine at the moment very nice ! What is your rear shock ?
Stock Vivid R2C with nukeproof Ti spring.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028263
Mobile Version of Website