Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Nov 17, 2017 at 12:37 Quote
A klx 110?

I have a ttr125 for a pitbike , it's the big wheel version. Its the most common bike at our pitbike races, I dislike the smaller pitbikes

You need to get a bike for both of your kids, and yourself. Family moto fund > car parts Salute

Posted: Nov 18, 2017 at 21:08 Quote
Just lost my sh*t on a girl who commented on me doing a burnout in my car. She was pissed that it was bad for the environment and cars are destroying the planet. So i went and informed her of all the other things that are just as bad or worse that she ignores.

Posted: Nov 18, 2017 at 21:11 Quote
Wait until she finds out about FD and drifting. lol

Posted: Nov 18, 2017 at 21:27 Quote
Changed the diff of a montero today, doing a link front and 4 link rear incoming

Posted: Nov 19, 2017 at 7:30 Quote
bordom wrote:

or the rampant destruction at places like Ebisu lol

Posted: Nov 19, 2017 at 9:40 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
bordom wrote:

or the rampant destruction at places like Ebisu lol

Or the Rodeo du Camion

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 11:22 Quote
Or all the cleaning up after the fancy coachella BS

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 at 1:54 Quote
Smason wrote:
Just lost my sh*t on a girl who commented on me doing a burnout in my car. She was pissed that it was bad for the environment and cars are destroying the planet. So i went and informed her of all the other things that are just as bad or worse that she ignores.

Lol doing a burnout is bad but we literally have millions of fuel driven engines running everyday putting out carbon into our atmosphere. Does she whine to everyone that drives a car? I guarantee she’s relied on a vehicle for transportation many times. Hypocrites lol.

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 at 8:51 Quote
Some people just totally lack perspective.
Like the other day I was driving and I ran over some lady's dog. Twice. She was all pissed at me, and I was like "what the f*ck, lady, hundreds of dogs get run over around the world every day!"

She immediately saw my point and moved on.

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 at 17:03 Quote
Damn the legacy is looking clean as f*ck Rod, and that 350 crate is f*cking hot.

Been too busy working to do anything more than necessary shit to the Honda. Which has only been a fuel filter lol. I've been driving it a f*ck ton across Washington a few times and to Idaho and back in the past few weeks. Thing keeps chugging. Gotta do front wheel bearings when I get the chance, til then it's pack in grease and pray. They're not bad yet but it's inevitable

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 at 22:08 Quote
Put some 2" spacers in the front, and shackles in the back. Got some discos too but they are way too long, need to return them or cut them down. If you look closely above the front tire you can see it popping up, hits unfortunately. Ain't much but it's a start.
photo
After

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 at 22:23 Quote
Looks noice mane, be good with some big tyres on there

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 at 23:10 Quote
fezznut wrote:
Looks noice mane, be good with some big tyres on there

Thanks man. That’ll be next. 30s for sure, 31s if they’ll fit without much hassle.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024993
Mobile Version of Website