Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 7:15 Quote
Hhaahaha agreed ^ but I got offered basically a once in a lifetime deal that i honestly just couldn’t say no to. Truck is uber clean doesn’t get winter driven already has a bunch of things done to clean it up over stock, but not too much done that I can’t make it my own. Now to try and convince someone to trade my workhorse f150 for a wrx... lol

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 8:16 Quote
Actual ss or just a cock rocket?

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 8:19 Quote
Biscuitto wrote:
Vapes over mullets and pee beer
It wad an auto legacy. More like oppression, wage gap and social justice warrior related activities

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 8:27 Quote
Hahaha. I always either picture Rod's car or my friends BG5 which is being single turbo converted when I hear Legacy

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 2:20 Quote
Rod's car is looking quite nice these days. Does he still post on here? I creep him on the 'gram but haven't chatted with him in a long time.

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 8:24 Quote
I think I saw him post semi-recently but I follow his IG too so might be mixed up.

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 9:56 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
Actual ss or just a cock rocket?

Cock rocket missing the cockstar rims lol
Tuned up 4.8 with exhaust goes pretty damn good as it’s reg cab shorty. The auto NA was nothing special believe you me, it was an amazing first car and a mint daily but I just wanted to go fastttt, now dailying an ext cab 8 ft box f150 little bit of a change up kind of a pos but it was cheeeeep

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 11:11 Quote
Damn I was getting ready to go buy (as long as it wasn't trash) a 2006 GMC Duramax, got posted for a really good price, crew long, 6" on 35s, heated leather interior, 240k. Looked at the ad again to message the person, and they raised the price to the point where rn I can't go get it Blank Stare That was disappointing. If all goes to plan I should be in either a 04.5-07 Duramax, or a 6speed 3rd gen Cummins (basically only two trucks I'm wanting now, ditched the idea of a 1st gen as a daily), within a few months, and keeping the Jeep for now so I don't offroad the truck really lol

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 17:44 Quote
2jz vvti defender hahaha that’s so cool

Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 0:51 Quote

I ended up being way busier with work than expected. Worked about 3 months straight and I now drive 4000 miles a month so I got rid of the accord and joined the dark side. Let the roasting ensue (and yes, they're eBay coils)

1997 db7 with a healthy b18c1 (manual). The coils, wheels, and intake are the only things I know that's done to it as the guy I bought it from got it from an impound lot and flipped it (still only paid 1400) and idk what a stock b18 feels like. It needs axles, then new coils (f&f type 1's or tein sa's), and then I kinda wanna do a vtec head because I wanna be a real Honda bro and unnecessarily hit vtec around town. Also boost at some point for the same purpose.

Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 7:25 Quote
Those teggys can become serious fwd monsters. My buddy has a sedan with the 98-01 facelift he did to it (98-01 we got the EL and stopped getting integra sedans) and he has a bunch of type r stuff hella money into swaybar / suspension things , did a B20Z CRv motor swap with a 5 speed and it was a waaaay faster car. Currently has a b18 vtak sitting either to swap next or to build a Frankenstein b20 bottom with b18 vtec head ... hate to admit it but he pulled on NA subies ;p that coupe is super clean looking as is though atleast. Not sure how a b18 feels with a 5mt as I had only ever driven said sedan with a b18 once and it used to be auto. It was gutless

Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 9:10 Quote
It pulls harder than I expected for a 140hp car but like I said idk if it's actually stock or not internally.

Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 9:21 Quote
al9595 wrote:
Those teggys can become serious fwd monsters. My buddy has a sedan with the 98-01 facelift he did to it (98-01 we got the EL and stopped getting integra sedans) and he has a bunch of type r stuff hella money into swaybar / suspension things , did a B20Z CRv motor swap with a 5 speed and it was a waaaay faster car. Currently has a b18 vtak sitting either to swap next or to build a Frankenstein b20 bottom with b18 vtec head ... hate to admit it but he pulled on NA subies ;p that coupe is super clean looking as is though atleast. Not sure how a b18 feels with a 5mt as I had only ever driven said sedan with a b18 once and it used to be auto. It was gutless

I built one back in the day that was pretty quick. Jackson Racing Supercharger with a 10lb pully. Car sucked man. So much freaking torque steer.

I used to work people back in the day in my na civic because I had just enough hp to not have torque steer screw me over. Car was just under 200 wheel and I'd walk on folks all day long. Walked on that tag with the supercharger even though it had like 100plus hp on my car.

FWD cars with that much hp is stupid. Good at higher speeds though. My civic was a lot of fun to drive once I got the suspension dialed in.

But I'll gladly drive either of my wrx's first. Lol.

Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 12:19 Quote
The most I want out of this is 250 which doesn't seem wildly unattainable with an extra 3-4K in the car. I need to get suspension and front end shit dialed in before I can do anything power related though. I've ridden in 400+ whp fwd cars before that didn't seem like they were undrivable with torque steer

Also does anyone have any input as whether I should do form and function type 1's or tein street advances. Or if you know of another better coil over around that 5-600 dollar mark lemme know. (It feels nice to be planning shit I actually have the money for for once)

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023381
Mobile Version of Website