Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Author Message
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 21:51 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
..... and most of the people here originally joined because we ride bikes and have been doing less so. This forum is specifically for car stuff, so that’s what we talk about. Y’all don’t bitch at the Pig thread for not talking bikes, or the gun thread or any number of threads.

As if bitching at us pig threaders would yield any results... lol lol lol

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 22:01 Quote
I think ninjatarian summed things up perfectly for many of us...

On a brighter note, I passed my inspection and emmisions this week. No more ridin dirty lol.

Still gotta get off 33s so I can race fast cars... The jeep will do right around a 6 second 0-60, and thats with the stock 3.73 gears untuned. Its pretty fun at stoplights still, i can foot brake it up to 3k if I please, and with awd it gets down.

Right now Im between swapping my currently built trans/engine into a stock height wj with a lowering kit and tires to hit the streets this summer. Ooooor budget build the engine I have in storage and doing a bit more of a complete build, probably manual trans as well.

Either way, i plan to have 2 wjs; one lifted, one lowered. The perfect combo imo

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 22:44 Quote
Finally got around to ordering coilovers for the e30 which should help, I think I need to get different offset wheels before going too low because the 225s scrub badly, and I like the width because cornering grip is unreal. I may have to go 16s for future brake upgrades and easier availability tyres because its almost impossible to find good 15" tyres anymore.

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 22:46 Quote
Skootur wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
..... and most of the people here originally joined because we ride bikes and have been doing less so. This forum is specifically for car stuff, so that’s what we talk about. Y’all don’t bitch at the Pig thread for not talking bikes, or the gun thread or any number of threads.

As if bitching at us pig threaders would yield any results... lol lol lol

Someone would end up cowering in a figurative corner being laughed at and jeered lol

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 22:58 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
Skootur wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
..... and most of the people here originally joined because we ride bikes and have been doing less so. This forum is specifically for car stuff, so that’s what we talk about. Y’all don’t bitch at the Pig thread for not talking bikes, or the gun thread or any number of threads.

As if bitching at us pig threaders would yield any results... lol lol lol

Someone would end up cowering in a figurative corner being laughed at and jeered lol

100% true! tup

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 14:17 Quote
Haha I know recklessness

He rides bikes. tup

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 17:18 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
curtalcorn wrote:
Thepureface wrote:



So if you don't bike why visit pinkbike. Should join a running website or a car forum...
shut up.

This is a mountain bike website. Get a f*cking life and leave if you don't ride bikes
no u

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 18:33 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
curtalcorn wrote:

shut up.

This is a mountain bike website. Get a f*cking life and leave if you don't ride bikes
no u
this x69

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 19:51 Quote
mr-germany wrote:
curtalcorn wrote:
Thepureface wrote:


This is a mountain bike website. Get a f*cking life and leave if you don't ride bikes
no u
this x69
this x420

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 20:05 Quote
Go ride a bike and be happy.

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 20:45 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Go ride a bike and be happy.
no u

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 21:10 Quote
mr-germany wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Go ride a bike and be happy.
no u
fight me Ben u cheeky lil shit

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 21:46 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
mr-germany wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Go ride a bike and be happy.
no u
fight me Ben u cheeky lil shit

Bitch don't use my goverments up in here.

Holy shit I just wanna go over 40mph it's been a week since I last drove anything other than my moped.

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 22:28 Quote
mr-germany wrote:
curtalcorn wrote:
mr-germany wrote:

no u
fight me Ben u cheeky lil shit

Bitch don't use my goverments up in here.

Holy shit I just wanna go over 40mph it's been a week since I last drove anything other than my moped.
ok Mr moak

Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 19:22 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Haha I know recklessness

He rides bikes. tup
Not nearly as much as I should.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017777
Mobile Version of Website