Who the f*ck goes 55-60 on highways...
Me lol lol yay slow cars

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 10:01 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Me lol lol yay slow cars

Myself as well if im towing.

Fuel is expensive, you guys in the states pay literally half what we pay for diesel fuel anyways

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 10:02 Quote
How about AC, can't imagine that will kill my mileage as much as some say it does. Like everyone says windows down on town/city roads, and AC on highway. Should I add like 1-2 more psi to my tires?

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 10:06 Quote
ArcherMatt wrote:
How about AC, can't imagine that will kill my mileage as much as some say it does. Like everyone says windows down on town/city roads, and AC on highway. Should I add like 1-2 more psi to my tires?

Could run your tires at max psi

I've never had a brand new car but I hear that once they break in they get better on fuel ( slight improvement)

Try driving a bit more like an old guy lol. Also you can't always believe the Internet... Guys with lifted diesels on the dodge cummins forum claim they get 20+mpg. They probably just don't know math, diesel guys are the worst Dead Horse

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 10:36 Quote
I get about 15 mpg on the rodeo.... Like 12 mpg in case that I am driving fast

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 10:48 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Me lol lol yay slow cars

Myself as well if im towing.

Fuel is expensive, you guys in the states pay literally half what we pay for diesel fuel anyways

Well yea when you’re towing the speed limit is 55 here. Otherwise 65, and I usually go 70.

As for AC vs windows, I’m pretty sure myth busters tested that shit and found that the difference is negligible. You’re going to get drag with your windows down, or put more drag on your engine.

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 13:32 Quote
Isn't that speed limit for transport trucks?

We don't have that here

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 13:39 Quote
Ugh... So, with all the shenanigans with my rear brakes, last week was on AutoAnything. Had some Hawk rotors and ceramic pads in my cart for my front brakes, which probably need done here in the next coupe months. Was perusing the site after putting in my car make model, yada, yada. Saw they had Borla headers for my car. Was intrigued, so have been looking into it the last little bit, and some people on NASIOC were saying it wouldn't. Really wanted those headers, but was like "ok, what ever dude, at the very least use it for the lift for my car." Earlier today, was perusing the people that make the lift for my car's site, and noticed lo and behold, they have headers that fit my car for the low low price of $800.
Though I did promise to myself I would not buy a new intake/headers until I needed new front brakes. Going to try and hold out.

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 14:12 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Isn't that speed limit for transport trucks?

We don't have that here

Anything that's being towed gotta go 55. Not like all people follow that though.

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 7:05 Quote
So... They balanced your wheel? That's a 5 min job. INCLUDING jacking up the car, taking the wheel off AND putting it back on again. lol

Shit, 2 nights ago my local tyre centre replaced both my front tyres including mounting/balancing etc within like 15 mins of me pulling up!

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 14:52 Quote
It’s because it’s a Prius. Ain’t no body want to touch that for too long lol

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 15:49 Quote
It’s a Prius, the main things that are wrong with them cannot be fixed unless you are Roadkill
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DFzl6ZU5k

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 16:33 Quote
Lmao!

Even you guys on the other side of the world dislike priuses Madder

As a diesel douchebag Prius people hate me

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 1:16 Quote
Nah, I have seen a Prius I like...
Admittedly it had a Hemi powerplant... lol

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 4:19 Quote
Hahaha yeah that things cool.

I enjoy downshifting and making my car backfire when I pass a Prius because I’m a child.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031340
Mobile Version of Website