Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 16:41 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Also, just finished the primer of the Rust-Oluem on the it, now when it dries, it'll get a coat of matté black on it for rust protections.

Use SEM if you can. A lot of those craptostic primers... depending on what goes over them don't chemically mesh and will bubble up.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 9:06 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
I'm doing some fleet re-structuring. Selling my 79 Sportster so that I can buy something with AC. Maybe a 1/2 ton truck or a car like an LS 400. I'm also trading my Volvo 244 to a friend that does body work for a 302 builder motor a t-10 4 speed and some body work on my Ranchero.

Can't wait to see the Ranchero. I'm doing a little bit of re-structuring as well. Selling the tacoma now that I picked up a Sierra. 4 vehicles insured at once is a bit too much for me ha.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 5:54 Quote
Hey guys, is this topic for those to discuss motorcycles too yeah?

As I’m seeking advice over off road bikes over in and around the 450/500 cap region as opposed to going 690 smc like previous bikes

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 7:40 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Hey guys, is this topic for those to discuss motorcycles too yeah?

As I’m seeking advice over off road bikes over in and around the 450/500 cap region as opposed to going 690 smc like previous bikes

Not sure how many people are into bikes here but I'm sure at least some people are into it. are you looking for something strictly for offroad or a dual purpose bike? for a dual purpose I'm really into the CRF450L. If you want a straight up dirt bike you have to haul around the YZ450FX is what I'd be buying.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 9:04 Quote
So it’s gonna have to be road registered
Just wondering what my options are

Ideally a 500 ktm ONLY if theyve sorted fuelling fi issues out though mind

Something preferably with a hydraulic clutch unlike the honda iirc

Any others to put down on list
Priorities being leightweight unlike my revious 690s, reasonable large fuel tank and something that is reliable this time round than my friday special from ktm

Posted: 19 hours ago Quote
Thats a good use of a car that cant go round corners haha

Nahhh just messin

Stupidity at it’s grade A

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015995
Mobile Version of Website