Best Grippy Pedals for Dirt Jump

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Best Grippy Pedals for Dirt Jump
Previous Page |
Posted: Aug 4, 2012 at 18:01 Quote
What are the best pedals for dirt jumping? I like grippy pedals that keep me on my bike in tough landings, and i've seen that the NS Aerial Pedals look pretty good. Along with the Deity Compounds, so what do you guys recommend?
I have size 11 feet if that helps...

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 1:04 Quote
Any Straitline pedal is grippy. Unless you don't want to spend like 150$ on pedals...

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 1:37 Quote
DMR Vaults, best pedals i have ever rode. can get them in awesome colours aswel. pricey but worth it.

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 2:04 Quote
DMR Vaults are super sick, a lot of setups I've seen on here have them. I use DMR V8's as they are cheap and strong, V12's are the same design but lighter I believe.

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 23:24 Quote
what do you guys think of the ns aerial pedals (not pro)? I don't want to break the bank on my pedals... I would if I could

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 7:27 Quote
I really like the Deity Compound Pedals. They are light, great price, grip well, and are completely rebuildable.

http://www.deitycomponentsstore.com/deity-compound-pedals.html

Posted: Aug 15, 2012 at 8:30 Quote
a lot of people think i am crazy for running plastics out on the single track trails (mud and plastic pedals suck) but i am in love with my premium bmx plastic pedals, plus they weigh less and cost less than regular metal pedals.. now if you want something a little more extreme, try out the metal version of them, those would be awesome for grip as they have more pins..

i am considering putting metal pins in my spare plastic bodies i have for when i go hit single track stuff too. and if i build up a FR rig like i would like too, i would go down this route and do it on that bike as well.

Posted: Aug 15, 2012 at 8:34 Quote
i love the Thermalite™ SP Pedal plastic body with metal pins is sweet and i have the full plastic ones and have no complaints! http://www.stolenbmx.com/pedals

Posted: Aug 15, 2012 at 8:48 Quote
Loaded Signature AMX pedals!

Posted: Aug 16, 2012 at 8:06 Quote
Details and Specs for Shadow Conspiracy Ravager Sealed Pedals :

The TSC Ravager sealed pedals are a low profile alloy pedal featuring a deeply knurled concaved body with a sealed outer bearing and an inner needle bearing, 4140 heat-treated chromoly spindle and 8 removable pins per side. 9/16" (20 oz)

http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS-PEDALSPLATFORM/465234/Shadow_Conspiracy_Ravager_Sealed_Pedals.html#

Posted: Aug 16, 2012 at 18:33 Quote
I just got the e13 lg1 pedals for my freeride bike. With the abundance of pins that are included you can change it from full downhill (7mm puns on the outside and 4mm on the inside) to dirt jump (4mm on the outside and 0mm on the inside). So far I love them. I've left the pins stock (all at 4mm) and the grip is fantastic. The reason I got them is because my buddy got them for his bmx, I saw him do a little bunny hop going down the road and he landed sideways, his feet stayed on the pedals and he some how kept riding. If I tried that on my park bike I would defiantly eat it since my pedals are éclat plaza plastics. There is a dial on the end of the axle where you can adjust the spin control, mine won't spin more than a full rotation if I hit it hard. They have improved my cornering quite a bit. These are the best pedals I've ever used and they will, with out a doubt, be on my next downhill bike and dirt jump bike.

Posted: Aug 16, 2012 at 19:26 Quote
My DMR Vault are extremly grippy

Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 8:02 Quote
Check out the atom lab general issue pedals, they're like $50 and they have amazing grip. They also look nice in white, i don't know about black though I'm assuming they would.

Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 14:20 Quote
abd snipers are sweet as

Posted: Aug 30, 2012 at 6:58 Quote
I run ns aerial pros and grip is nevers a problem any more. I haven't had any pedal bite since buying and they look super clean

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013718
Mobile Version of Website