Best places to ride in Washington
Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 7:58 Quote
crash23 wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
crash23 wrote:

yup, i do
ride the crazy nice park there?

used to, until i realised that real men ride downhill bikes.Big Grin

all kidding aside, it is a super nice park. BMX is really fun there, not as fun on a mtb, but still alright.
well i ride bmx and mtb so i am fine hahaha.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 9:29 Quote
markyj wrote:
are they dirt jumps or is it a skate park

just a skatepark, not really any good public dirt jumps around battle ground. there are some spots if you can find them though.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 9:44 Quote
crash23 wrote:
markyj wrote:
are they dirt jumps or is it a skate park

just a skatepark, not really any good public dirt jumps around battle ground. there are some spots if you can find them though.
thanks for the help

Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
The DNR is inviting us & all other non-motorized trail users to review their trail plan for Reiter non-motorized trails this Wed, April 28. This plan outlines trails for hikers, mountain bikers, and equestrian across the 1,000 acres near Gold Bar off of Highway 2, and the plan is the Pilot Project to test trail planning and implementation for all future WA state DNR trails. The DNR has 2.1 million acres state-wide, so come help to make Reiter a success!

Date: Wednesday April 28, 2010.
Time: 7 to 9 p.m.
Place: Public Meeting Room #2 – West Side
Snohomish County Administrative Offices
3000 Rockefeller Ave
Everett, WA

Note: The doors will be open for everyone to enter the building from 6:45-7:15.

Directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3000+Rockefeller+Ave,+Everett,+WA+98201

If anyone can make it, this may be a good chance to gain some new freeride areas since there is a chance we may lose Galbraith and Stevens Pass is bogged down in government red tape.

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2014 at 14:12 Quote
Hi dudes,

I am moving to Spokane for 5 months August 2014.
i'm from the Netherlands and i ride downhill (Austria, Belgium etc.)
So i neem someone to show me the best tracks around there..

I am also going to visit the Crankworx event in Whistler, Canada for 3 weeks, and meet some friends from Holland out there.

I ride a Customized Specialized Demo 8,2 Troy Lee Design as you can see on my profile.

If you like to show me the best tracks in Spokane i buy you a beer , and lets have some fun riding the trails!!!

cheers ,

Celvin

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2014 at 22:30 Quote
Celvin-Freeride wrote:
Hi dudes,

I am moving to Spokane for 5 months August 2014.
i'm from the Netherlands and i ride downhill (Austria, Belgium etc.)
So i neem someone to show me the best tracks around there..

I am also going to visit the Crankworx event in Whistler, Canada for 3 weeks, and meet some friends from Holland out there.

I ride a Customized Specialized Demo 8,2 Troy Lee Design as you can see on my profile.

If you like to show me the best tracks in Spokane i buy you a beer , and lets have some fun riding the trails!!!

cheers ,

Celvin

When you get here, PM me and I will either personally show you some of the local riding, or I can get you the area. Spokane has a few decent spots. But there is lots to offer if you venture out of the area about an hour.

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 at 11:10 Quote
When you get here, PM me and I will either personally show you some of the local riding, or I can get you the area. Spokane has a few decent spots. But there is lots to offer if you venture out of the area about an hour.[/Quote]

Thnx! I sure do!

First i will go to Whistler Canada for the Crankworx contest, and ride with some friends from the Netherlands.
This is 1-2 weeks.. After that i will move to Spokane.

I will contact you when i'm there, thnx!

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 at 11:13 Quote
Celvin-Freeride wrote:
When you get here, PM me and I will either personally show you some of the local riding, or I can get you the area. Spokane has a few decent spots. But there is lots to offer if you venture out of the area about an hour.

Thnx! I sure do!

First i will go to Whistler Canada for the Crankworx contest, and ride with some friends from the Netherlands.
This is 1-2 weeks.. After that i will move to Spokane.

I will contact you when i'm there, thnx![/Quote]

Spokane has some killer trails but make an effort to get out and about in Washington to check out all the spots if you can. There are a ton of great things to hit on the east side of the mountains but on the west side there are some amazing spots as well like duthie, galby, tokul east, exit 27, etc.... you will not be disappointed riding in WA!

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 at 4:28 Quote
Spokane has some killer trails but make an effort to get out and about in Washington to check out all the spots if you can. There are a ton of great things to hit on the east side of the mountains but on the west side there are some amazing spots as well like duthie, galby, tokul east, exit 27, etc.... you will not be disappointed riding in WA![/Quote]

Nice! I can't wait to be riding in WA Smile
Outside Spokane is going to be difficult because i need a car..

Anyone with a suggestion about a rental car/truck?
And not the most expensive one you know Wink

Thnx for all the effort!

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 18:36 Quote
Going to Spokane in a week anyone up to show some trails off?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.107678
Mobile Version of Website