Official Mt Washington thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Mt Washington thread
Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 23:01 Quote
tmac0228 wrote:
have ther bein a opening date posted yet ??
Not yet, probably early/mid July though. Adult day passes are 45$ and a season pass is only 249$

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2016 at 20:36 Quote
To the people who made it to opening day how were the trails?

Posted: Jul 16, 2016 at 20:39 Quote
I had a blast and did not hear any complaints from others just that they want more runs. Crews were out even on saturday still building.

Posted: Jul 17, 2016 at 0:04 Quote
the trails are great i got first chare up !!!!!!

Posted: Jul 17, 2016 at 19:23 Quote
tmac0228 wrote:
the trails are great i got first chare up !!!!!!
Good to hear! I'll be up there next weekend after I put my bike back together. I just hope everyone is patient with the park, sounds like they're almost starting from scratch and the new owners actually give a sh!t. Smile

O+
Posted: Sep 25, 2016 at 12:39 Quote
Last weekend for the season ends today. I had a chance to ride Washington for the first time since I moved to the island 3 years ago in mid August. The crew did an amazing job getting the old trails back into shape. Even on a busy day, you still had the trails to yourself. No one slowing you down or riding your butt trying to pass! Unfortunately, I received a nice little hand fracture during one of my "epic" jumps.

My understanding is, the new hill owners committed to keeping the trails open for 3 years to see how it goes. This year was a success in terms of numbers. They beat their yearly projection by mid August. Love to see people come out next year and support the hill. For the mainlanders, the price is right. $45 for a daily lift pass for some great riding. I am definitely getting a seasons pass next year. $250 is a steal of a deal!

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2016 at 9:47 Quote
rossi45 wrote:
Last weekend for the season ends today. I had a chance to ride Washington for the first time since I moved to the island 3 years ago in mid August. The crew did an amazing job getting the old trails back into shape. Even on a busy day, you still had the trails to yourself. No one slowing you down or riding your butt trying to pass! Unfortunately, I received a nice little hand fracture during one of my "epic" jumps.

My understanding is, the new hill owners committed to keeping the trails open for 3 years to see how it goes. This year was a success in terms of numbers. They beat their yearly projection by mid August. Love to see people come out next year and support the hill. For the mainlanders, the price is right. $45 for a daily lift pass for some great riding. I am definitely getting a seasons pass next year. $250 is a steal of a deal!

I'm bummed that I didn't get a chance to ride it this year. I'm going to be all over that place like a fat... nevermind. Can't wait.

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2016 at 9:47 Quote
Would love to hear others feedback as well.

Posted: Sep 28, 2016 at 15:10 Quote
I had an awesome last weekend at the Mountain. My hat goes off to all the trail builders...they did a fantastic job this summer! Thank you to all the staff for always being so friendly and helpful. I rode 28 times and will defiantly be back next year! Now for the snow to fall so I can ski!!!

Posted: Oct 6, 2016 at 11:40 Quote
I got 16 days on seasons pass and hoping for more next summer

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2016 at 12:39 Quote
Tvaneijk wrote:

Rad!

Posted: Oct 6, 2016 at 17:24 Quote
spinko wrote:
Tvaneijk wrote:

Rad!

The fist few weekends were ok but it got way better every week i went up
had some good chats with a few of the trail crew guys who were ignoring what they were told to do
and they went and rebuild a few rough patches into the sickest sections on the mountain

He wants permission to fix back in black but no luck so far so he will not ride that trail until he is allowed to fix it
not so bad just a few lips he wants to tweak

Posted: Feb 19, 2017 at 18:54 Quote
I'm in Powell River, will anyone be willing to get me from the ferry sometimes :p I'll pay gas money

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 15:35 Quote
Hello Everyone!

Its that time of the year again and Black's Cycle has partnered with Knolly Bikes for another incredible demo day.
We will be situated in Cumberland at the CRI. There will be burgers bikes and good times to be had! So swing by and take out some of the best bikes in BC!

Date: Sautrday April 15/2017
Time: 9am-5pm

We are taking bike reservations for 9am 12:30 and 3pm ride slots.

Please RSVP through our facebook page or by calling the shop: 250 339 7011

We hope to see you there!
Thanks
Black's Cycle

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012724
Mobile Version of Website