Cyclecross Info & Discussion

PB Forum :: 29ers
Cyclecross Info & Discussion
Posted: Feb 10, 2013 at 0:32 Quote
Anyone know of a decent single speed cx frame set that has disc mounts? Steel preferably

Posted: Feb 10, 2013 at 5:07 Quote
on one pompetamine?

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 7:17 Quote
never-stop wrote:
on one pompetamine?

+1, nice and cheap too.

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 9:07 Quote
never-stop wrote:
on one pompetamine?
thanks! Been lookin to build one up as a trainer and have this for races.http://www.fujibikes.com/bike/details/cross_11
Sorry I can't link since I'm on my tablet and it won't let me for some reason

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 9:08 Quote
Fixed that for you.

Posted: Feb 19, 2013 at 22:30 Quote
Going to sell my redline pro and get a single speed motobecan fantomcross and a dhx air. I like single speed cross makes you ride harder. And if anything is steep I jump off anyway. And now I have a mountain bike not a dj. I'm going to put a half link chain and a white industry free wheel. Ill miss my redline but I don't road ride to much. But single speed will make me stronger.

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 1:59 Quote
wrote:

Clearly this guy has only just realised that he's racing CX... it's only natural that he wants to kill himself

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 5:46 Quote
wrote:
isaactuesday wrote:

Clearly this guy has only just realised that he's racing CX... it's only natural that he wants to kill himself

LOL

Posted: Feb 26, 2013 at 16:59 Quote
them roadies think they can hoplol

Posted: Mar 29, 2013 at 10:35 Quote
Omg hope make cx hydro brakes I want them. I will sell my cx and mountain bike to build a carbon pro redline lol

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 21:06 Quote
So who knows if the guy at my work is going to buy my redline but damn it needs some work. I need new bearings in the rear. New cables and brakes. Just greased the crank and bb and peddals. Next re grease every thing. Havnt done it in a year! I did it once a month when I worked in a shop I feel like a bad man!!!!!!

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 10:32 Quote
What would it take to convert an old road bike into a cyclocross bike? Would it take more than just putting some knobby tires on it rather than slicks?

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 10:43 Quote
You'd need to right clearances for a start, then cantilever mounts.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009951
Mobile Version of Website