Post your 29er MTB's!

PB Forum :: 29ers
Post your 29er MTB's!
Posted: Jan 21, 2018 at 7:07 Quote
My DB Recoil 29er. checking the shock and drivetrain before the ride.
A general check before a trail ride.

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 7:02 Quote
All 3 of my 29ers in 1 photo. Big Grin

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 4:05 Quote
mud-in-your-eye wrote:
2018 nukeproof mega 290 comp

2018 Nukeproof Mega 290 Comp out for a play
Looks good in blue. Is this L or XL?

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 10:44 Quote
Hi bud its a large yea blue is well nice i was going to get pro but this blue looks better

rocksted wrote:
mud-in-your-eye wrote:
2018 nukeproof mega 290 comp

2018 Nukeproof Mega 290 Comp out for a play
Looks good in blue. Is this L or XL?

Posted: Feb 4, 2018 at 16:55 Quote

Does a hardtail SS 29r count?

Posted: Feb 4, 2018 at 17:04 Quote

I know, I left my dropper down..haha.

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 5:29 Quote
russellhdavies wrote:

Does a hardtail SS 29r count?

That’s lovely example of a xizang, when you selling?
Hint hint! :-)

Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 14:17 Quote
Finally finished upgrading the Trek. 140mm pikes SRAM eagle groupset SRAM guide re brakes hope tech enduro wheelset

My 2014 Trek ex8 only the frames original now 140mm rockshox pikes, kashima shock, SRAM eagle groupset, SRAM guide RE brakes, Hope tech enduro wheelset, command dropper post.
Rides so nice I know it's not top of the line carbon fibre all singing and dancing blind but I love riding it

Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 14:23 Quote
I've actually only owned a few carbon bikes among the numerous MTBs I've had throughout the years. A lot of fun can be had on aluminum.

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 7:51 Quote

It has been sometime since I have posted anything here. I have been riding this bike for a few months now and it is by far my favorite BIKE I have ever owned. New brakes are en-route, the Magura levers pulled threads out of the clamping area so I cannot tighten it up anymore and a new set of XT brakes was the same price as a new lever body...

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 8:01 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:

It has been sometime since I have posted anything here. I have been riding this bike for a few months now and it is by far my favorite BIKE I have ever owned. New brakes are en-route, the Magura levers pulled threads out of the clamping area so I cannot tighten it up anymore and a new set of XT brakes was the same price as a new lever body...

Very nice rig! I think you'll be pleased with the XT brakes. I've got the M8000 brakes and they're great. How do you like those Arc 30 wheels? I'm looking at building up some wheels this spring and haven't got rims picked out yet. I'm currently on 25mm internal width, looking to go to 30ish.

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 8:11 Quote
CamShreds wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

Very nice rig! I think you'll be pleased with the XT brakes. I've got the M8000 brakes and they're great. How do you like those Arc 30 wheels? I'm looking at building up some wheels this spring and haven't got rims picked out yet. I'm currently on 25mm internal width, looking to go to 30ish.

I am super happy with the ARC 30's, I would absolutely buy them again. To put into perspective, I'm 6'7", 275lbs, and am pretty hard on things like wheels and these have lasted 3 bikes in 2 years and are still going strong with no hops, wobbles or dents. My last wheels (early e-13 TRS) were not so lucky...

I have read enough to know that the XT's are great brakes, Jenson has them for $88 a wheel, Magura lever was $160! I'll be keeping them around and will keep my eyes peeled for a lever or o what a bunch of people have done which is add a shimano lever to the magura caliper.

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 8:43 Quote
seraph wrote:
I've actually only owned a few carbon bikes among the numerous MTBs I've had throughout the years. A lot of fun can be had on aluminum.
I've never owned a carbon one or indeed riden one yet I'm a bit sceptical as I'm a big guy and think I'll crack the frame but the Trek is great all rounder by far best bike I've owed

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012706
Mobile Version of Website