Oh, makes sense.
Thanks

Posted: Nov 5, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
2020 Specialized Fuse Expert in Large

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
Raxik wrote:
Almost an year on this 29er and will never go back. Big Grin

Slash 9,7 2018

Please for the love of Jeebus take off those rim decals!!

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
Just finished building this up. 170mm full steel frame set. Had to use a mix of used and old parts in order to keep it within a somewhat reasonable budget.

One short ride so far but it feels amazing. Hoping to get out at least once more before the snow really flies.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 9:28 Quote
That is simply divine drrrrooool

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 22:29 Quote
After a lot of time out of pinkbike it is time to a new bike at least for me Feel kind of weird the 29 plus but We will see
Hi, I have been out of pinkbike like a year, this is my new to me 29, chumba ursa steel, magnum pro, next sl cranks, xtr trail brakes, 11s xo (going eagle soon), xo hubs, wtb rims, 3.0 tires, carbón bars.

Liking the plus riding, but I need to replace front tire, maybe I will put on a 3.0 dhr2, still looking for a good tire, cheers

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 1:33 Quote
Wtaf that is SUBLIME !

Nice work :-)

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 14:13 Quote
Nice.

If you don’t need the range, stick with 11s, Eagle is rubbish

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 23:10 Quote
heinous wrote:
Nice.

I have never had any problem with an Eagle drivetrain. Setup has been easy too on three different bikes. It‘s not far away from the XTR12 speed I also run.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 7:47 Quote
russellherman wrote:
Just finished building this up. 170mm full steel frame set. Had to use a mix of used and old parts in order to keep it within a somewhat reasonable budget.

One short ride so far but it feels amazing. Hoping to get out at least once more before the snow really flies.

What's the purpose of the additional chainguide on the bottom of the chainstay?

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 8:10 Quote
switchback249 wrote:
russellherman wrote:

What's the purpose of the additional chainguide on the bottom of the chainstay?

I couldnt find the chainguide that I thought I had kicking around and my brother had printed that for me a while back for giggles so I thought I would give it a try. Just wanted to see if it worked and no other purpose other than that. There is no guide otherwise and its an older non clutch derailleur and I thought I would see how well it would keep the chain on but I have not been able to actually test it.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
10 out of 10 for colour matching, regardless of whether it works or not. tup

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
niconj wrote:
heinous wrote:
Nice.

I have never had any problem with an Eagle drivetrain. Setup has been easy too on three different bikes. It‘s not far away from the XTR12 speed I also run.

Yeah same here. My AXS eagle shifts great

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 15:25 Quote
AXS is a different beast, thankfully. I don’t think even sram could afford to warranty AXS at the rate the mechanical eagle groups shit themselves.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 17:02 Quote
heinous wrote:
AXS is a different beast, thankfully. I don’t think even sram could afford to warranty AXS at the rate the mechanical eagle groups shit themselves.

Lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009271
Mobile Version of Website