Views: 3,433    Faves: 8    Comments: 3

that happened to me, killer. was winded for ages

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
dirt-digger wrote:
jonnyk wrote:
Haha this was me a few days ago.
*snip*

I was quite lucky, I'm not really sure how I landed but it must have been the perfect way to fall, because It really didn't hurt one bit. I got up and landed it straight after Wink

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
jonnyk wrote:
dirt-digger wrote:
jonnyk wrote:
*snip*

I was quite lucky, I'm not really sure how I landed but it must have been the perfect way to fall, because It really didn't hurt one bit. I got up and landed it straight after Wink

lucky, i spent the rest of the day looking like a right twat because i couldn't move my back

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
there was one time i went and tryed a 360 and i bailed and my bike landed the spin and when for a secound

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
jonnyk wrote:

Views: 3,433    Faves: 8    Comments: 3
i did the same thing but it was on a palet and i leaned to far back and my bike kicked out from underneath me and i smashed the back of my head off the palet

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
at a bottom of a landing ramp there was a rock and after how many times i hit that rock and went flying over my bars, did like a gazilion flips and my bike landed like 5" from my head (didnt have a helmet) and i just got up and brushed my self off. I guesss a normal person would die or brake something.Pimp

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 17:31 Quote
rockymountianflow wrote:
jonnyk wrote:
i did the same thing but it was on a palet and i leaned to far back and my bike kicked out from underneath me and i smashed the back of my head off the palet

I'm actually so glad I didn't catch the back of my head on that edge, it's metal and it would probably have really done some damage. Before anyone starts anything, don't tell me to wear a helmet, I usually do.

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 17:34 Quote
i had to jump over a curb before i could hit this jump i found, i got lazy and didnt make the curb i ended up flying over my handlebars and broke three bones

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
jonnyk wrote:
rockymountianflow wrote:
jonnyk wrote:

I'm actually so glad I didn't catch the back of my head on that edge, it's metal and it would probably have really done some damage. Before anyone starts anything, don't tell me to wear a helmet, I usually do.
lol ya when i feel it really hurt had a huge head ack so i went in and eat some ice cream

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
rockymountianflow wrote:
jonnyk wrote:
rockymountianflow wrote:

lol ya when i feel it really hurt had a huge head ack so i went in and eat some ice cream

Ice cream is the answer to any problem...Big Grin

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 20:53 Quote
ok so this is my (least)favorite
so i get a brand new yeti asx and let my friend try to "huck" a picnic table. he picks up the front wheel too early and faceplants and the bike whacks him in the back of his head

one time i tried to jump a fence off of a snow jump me and a buddy made. cased the fence and faceplanted-also on the asx

one of my other friends tried to jump a grass berm on a hill, did a moto-whip, hit a tree with his back rim and tacoed it

and when i was ten or so i went mtbing for like the second or third time in my life and so my step dad when down a little hill turned the corner and stopped to wait thinking i was further behind, so i come around and down and i was on some old rigid bike with crappy brakes and couldnt slow down and nailed his back rim and super-man'd it on to one of those pointy ass yucka plants

last a few buddys and me were at the skate park and one of them wanted to try the others bmx so he tries to air out of a 6 and didnt know how to flatten out so he is like peddaling in midair totally inverted and falls straight back in.

to name a few

here is a vid of the fence one
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25262775

if someone is less retarded then me and could put it up that would be peachy

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
Mine was caught on video, I would upload it but this was back in the day when camcorders used tape. I was 14, just started riding, and getting some massive air on this 2 foot ramp. I was getting about 5 ft high and at least 15 ft length. I was jumping over a couple bikes and a line of people lying down. On my very last jump the brake cable unhooked and I couldn't stop so I rolled right into a parked car (lucky it was a POS beater) sacked myself so hard on the seat that the seat went from pointing upwards to completely downwards and I flipped over the bike and landed on my back on the roof of the car. As you can imagine I was going pretty damn fast as it was on a small hill. I always pop the tape in the VCR when I want a good laugh.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 1:45 Quote
my mates got a demo with 888's, and we were up a newish track, and another mate asked to do a drop on his bike. well as you have probably guessed, he fell of but it doing so he bent the stantions!! they were bent quite a bit aswell. we were gonna film him just incase, but now i wish we had.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.036287
Mobile Version of Website