The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]
Posted: Jul 4, 2017 at 9:39 Quote
Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone could photoshop my lowers from white to matte black? I'd like to see if I should stick with the white or got to black with my replacement lowers. It doesn't have to be completely perfect.
Thanks guys!
photo

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2017 at 13:33 Quote
derekguy123 wrote:
Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone could photoshop my lowers from white to matte black? I'd like to see if I should stick with the white or got to black with my replacement lowers. It doesn't have to be completely perfect.
Thanks guys!
photo

Hope this gives you an idea Smile

For forum use

Cheers!

Posted: Jul 4, 2017 at 13:58 Quote
NickBosshard wrote:
derekguy123 wrote:
Thanks guys!
photo

Hope this gives you an idea Smile

For forum use

Cheers!

Wow, thank you! Looks like i'll be getting black lowers next.

Posted: Jul 8, 2017 at 14:54 Quote
Made it happen! Thanks for the photoshop Nick!!
photo

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 at 20:32 Quote
Could somebody photoshop some Purple Argyle forks onto my dirt jumper?
photo

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 at 22:58 Quote
False wrote:
photo
I don't have photoshop Just buy em, it'll look sweet.

Posted: Oct 9, 2017 at 9:42 Quote
False wrote:
photo

Not Argyle, but just purple lowers on fork, because angle of the bike and quality isn't good to put other fork on and it wouldn't look good. I hope it helps a bit.

photo

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 at 16:08 Quote
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could photoshop the entire seat to be the same shade of blue as the tip of the grip? It doesn't have to be perfect. Thanks everybody!
photo

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 at 9:56 Quote
derekguy123 wrote:
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could photoshop the entire seat to be the same shade of blue as the tip of the grip? It doesn't have to be perfect. Thanks everybody!

I hope this helps.

photo

Also, if there are someone who needs something to photoshop now, then post here as I have some time now because of bad weather.

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2017 at 11:37 Quote
iffy wrote:
PS thred

Accurate

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 at 18:39 Quote
EmilsV wrote:
derekguy123 wrote:

I hope this helps.

photo

Also, if there are someone who needs something to photoshop now, then post here as I have some time now because of bad weather.
Sick! Thank you!

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 at 18:44 Quote
EmilsV wrote:
False wrote:
photo

Not Argyle, but just purple lowers on fork, because angle of the bike and quality isn't good to put other fork on and it wouldn't look good. I hope it helps a bit.

photo
Thanks alot

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 17:50 Quote
photo

Hi PB Photoshop gurus.

Can I get the fork crown White to match the front triangle and the lowers Yeti Turquoise?

thanks heaps!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025415
Mobile Version of Website