The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]
Author Message
Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 20:45 Quote
Paint fork and cranks black and you in! Can we get a p shop to see??

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 8:10 Quote
My man!! Looks great!!

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 9:04 Quote
That’s sick, looks like I’m contacting a few paint companies

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 9:50 Quote
Why? Paint it yourself! Can you disassemble a fork? Your cranks? Otherwise masking tape, some paper and some time and you’re in!!

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 11:52 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Why? Paint it yourself! Can you disassemble a fork? Your cranks? Otherwise masking tape, some paper and some time and you’re in!!
Yep, just replaced the bladder in the fork damper, so I can take that apart. I just want a paint that will last a bit.

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 12:23 Quote
Then do many coats and away you go. You could clear it a couple times to make it extra stout.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 19:56 Quote
Going to be a pain here, but can someone please do a Photoshop of a 2020 Trek Fuel EX5 with Marzocchi Z1s and Bomber CR shock? Trying to get a bit of an idea what it would look like before I decide. I am on my phone and cant upload pics to PB for some strange as hell reason.
TIA.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 23:00 Quote
rabbit-Tbone wrote:
Going to be a pain here, but can someone please do a Photoshop of a 2020 Trek Fuel EX5 with Marzocchi Z1s and Bomber CR shock? Trying to get a bit of an idea what it would look like before I decide. I am on my phone and cant upload pics to PB for some strange as hell reason.
TIA.

Go to the bottom of this page, and click on desktop version, that should work.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 3:19 Quote
Figured it out, sorry for the potato pics and the massive gaps between pics.
rabbit-Tbone wrote:
Going to be a pain here, but can someone please do a Photoshop of a 2020 Trek Fuel EX5 with Marzocchi Z1s and Bomber CR shock? Trying to get a bit of an idea what it would look like before I decide. I am on my phone and cant upload pics to PB for some strange as hell reason.
TIA.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:43 Quote
EmilsV wrote:
Cheers for that, look awesome!

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 18:34 Quote
can someone slap some black tires on here? Can't imagine them as I've been running these forever.
sorry for terrible photo

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 18:10 Quote
There you go, not the best but hope that helps


Posted: Sep 25, 2019 at 0:14 Quote
hardtailrider2013 wrote:
There you go, not the best but hope that helps


thanks man, gives me a rough idea think im gonna grab some black tires soon.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022313
Mobile Version of Website