The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Mar 31, 2021 at 12:42 Quote
Hello fine people! Could you please make the orange Fox decals on my bike into chrome purple, as well as just normal (silver) chrome


purple: (if possible could you make the light reflection in this image vertical and try to line it up with the reflection on the rest of my fork and shock)

silver: (again please make the reflection match my forks)
(ignore that the image says white, this was just the closest image I could find to the shade I want

Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 4:59 Quote
Final got my new (first) DJ (black copper PBJ) on the way and thinking it will look awesome with DTH tan walls and the burgrec gum grips I've got in a box. Can someone check for me?


Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 7:37 Quote
MonkeyBicycle wrote:
Final got my new (first) DJ (black copper PBJ) on the way and thinking it will look awesome with DTH tan walls and the burgrec gum grips I've got in a box. Can someone check for me?

Here is mine they did.

Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 8:35 Quote
noakeabean wrote:
MonkeyBicycle wrote:
Final got my new (first) DJ (black copper PBJ) on the way and thinking it will look awesome with DTH tan walls and the burgrec gum grips I've got in a box. Can someone check for me?

Here is mine they did.
Thanks, yes I saw that. Not the look I’m going for, just tan walls and grips is enough colour for me! Smile

Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 8:48 Quote
MonkeyBicycle wrote:
noakeabean wrote:
MonkeyBicycle wrote:
Final got my new (first) DJ (black copper PBJ) on the way and thinking it will look awesome with DTH tan walls and the burgrec gum grips I've got in a box. Can someone check for me?

Here is mine they did.
Thanks, yes I saw that. Not the look I’m going for, just tan walls and grips is enough colour for me! Smile
Ok! Just wanted to help! Smile

| Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008241
Mobile Version of Website