The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]
Posted: Nov 15, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
no worries , I was just being a dik

Salute

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 17:40 Quote
photo
could somone show me how my P3 would look with some Tan, Sensus EMJ grips. And some Tan Maxxis DTH tires? Thanks to all responses

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 8:40 Quote
Hi guys, just an idle thought, would anyone be interested in shopping a Santa Cruz bullit into a lightweight version?

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 3:48 Quote
Hi is totally ok if not but I would really appreciate it if someone shopped my bike onto a nice back ground and maybe put on a nicer fork but if that’s not possible don’t worry. Thanks so much to you all for giving up your time to make people super happy. Thanks

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 3:48 Quote
photo
joshmtb17 wrote:
Hi is totally ok if not but I would really appreciate it if someone shopped my bike onto a nice back ground and maybe put on a nicer fork but if that’s not possible don’t worry. Thanks so much to you all for giving up your time to make people super happy. Thanks

Posted: Feb 16, 2022 at 10:37 Quote
Heres some of my stuff:
photo
photo
photo
21 22.09.21 Marin Bikes Alcatraz Riders Matt Jones Leo Sandler. PIC Andy Lloyd www.andylloyd.photography andylloyder
photo

Link the the full album: https://www.pinkbike.com/u/noakeabean/album/Best-Of-Photoshop/
More is coming...

Posted: Feb 16, 2022 at 10:40 Quote
I can also photoshop things onto your bike. Heres one that i did:

Before:
photo

After:
photo

Everything but the pedals went pretty well

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2022 at 9:44 Quote
Anyone mind putting OD green on the fork and rim decals?
photo

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 5:13 Quote
*comment deleted*

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 19:47 Quote
photo

photo

Can someone please take the "Ebike" part of the tazer downtube and emotor and overlay it onto the M29 to see what an eM29 would look like.

Please, legends \m/

Posted: Oct 6, 2023 at 10:00 Quote
Just wondering if anyone can kindly do a photoshop of my bike with these tan wall tyres please?

Want to see if they’ll suit my bike (bottom picture) without spending money before buying new tyres.

Cheers.

photo

Custom build. Shimano Sora 2x9 speed groupset. FSA Gossamer crank. Chinese made Pinarello style fork. Super Team carbon wheelset. 1.3kg as the pair Barelli carbon drop bars. Prime Components aluminium square style stem. FSA headset. Charge Spoon saddle luckily they made one in black green Chinese made carbon seat post. Reverse aluminium anodised green seat clamp and headset spacers. Not sure of the actual weight but she feels between 8-9kg in weight which I m happy with as a budget build.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023943
Mobile Version of Website