Signs you're a true biker

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Signs you're a true biker
Posted: May 1, 2014 at 12:43 Quote
When you do pretty much all of this you know for sure you're a true biker Beer

Posted: May 2, 2014 at 17:55 Quote
kezzy1990 wrote:
PedalShopLLC wrote:

15. when you see mom's and dad's riding their POS department store bikes with their kids with tires that are way under inflated --- sheet like that drives you nuts.

this really annoys me, i see it every day and actually get angry about it.. hahaFacepalm

Even worse, when you see people riding with their seats way too low

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 17:33 Quote
PedalShopLLC wrote:
need I say more...
Signs of a true biker --- Shit like this gets your goat --- to the point you want to pull in front of the person making them stop so you can adjust the trunk rack correctly. front tire is about 5 inches off the ground if that.
he's not gunna have a wheel left when he gets there

Posted: May 9, 2014 at 3:26 Quote
PedalShopLLC wrote:
need I say more...
Signs of a true biker --- Shit like this gets your goat --- to the point you want to pull in front of the person making them stop so you can adjust the trunk rack correctly. front tire is about 5 inches off the ground if that.

I was on my way home from a ride with two of my friends. We all had downhill bikes, which aren't that great on bike racks, so I put a 1 liter bottle in my fork to keep it from sitting too low. We were going down the road and for whatever reason we pulled into a gas station and the two other bikes smashed on the lip of the pavement.

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 20:58 Quote
lafayettebiker wrote:
kezzy1990 wrote:
PedalShopLLC wrote:

15. when you see mom's and dad's riding their POS department store bikes with their kids with tires that are way under inflated --- sheet like that drives you nuts.

this really annoys me, i see it every day and actually get angry about it.. hahaFacepalm

Even worse, when you see people riding with their seats way too low

Wooooah there, ppl ride with their seat low for a reason. So it isint in the way while doing tricks or drops and stuff so ur opinion is invalidated.

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 21:07 Quote
A few signs i realized. That ppl are true bikers
- you build imaginary lists of the parts youd love to put on your bike
-you have a folder full of designs of trails you would kill to build
-when at home and not on pb you are on google earth scouting for potential trails nearby to go shred
-you have every needed tool to do trail maintainence in your bag With you ar all times.
-you dread washboarding on dirt roads
- your parents dont understand how you care more about your bike than having a truck
-you get annoyed by quad riders or dirtbikers ruining your brand damn new trails
-when looking for a vehicle you try to find the one best and most secure for holding your bike
-every night before you go to bed you go to the garage to check if the garage door is shut
I have a million others but my hands hurt from riding all day :p

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012586
Mobile Version of Website