The Champlain (Aylmer) dirt jumps

PB Forum :: Canada - East
The Champlain (Aylmer) dirt jumps
Posted: Apr 26, 2015 at 18:45 Quote
maccy9 wrote:
hey i live in ottawa and i am looking for spots to ride. I was wondering if there is a way to give me an exact location of these jumps. Obviously I understand that you guys don't want random people coming to ride them and not helping with the maintenance of the jumps. I would be willing to help out when i can

Hey I would love to go check out the setup you guys have got going on in Aylmer! I started building a jump in my neighborhood, but some joggers called the cops on me before I could even use it. If you pm the location I'd be very thankful!

Posted: Apr 26, 2015 at 19:00 Quote
Zac-Hardtail-life wrote:
maccy9 wrote:
hey i live in ottawa and i am looking for spots to ride. I was wondering if there is a way to give me an exact location of these jumps. Obviously I understand that you guys don't want random people coming to ride them and not helping with the maintenance of the jumps. I would be willing to help out when i can

Hey I would love to go check out the setup you guys have got going on in Aylmer! I started building a jump in my neighborhood, but some joggers called the cops on me before I could even use it. If you pm the location I'd be very thankful!
Its been plowed

Posted: May 21, 2015 at 11:35 Quote
Man that sucks! It was the only place in Ottawa/Gatineau Frown

Posted: May 21, 2015 at 17:39 Quote
Build your own, bruh

Posted: May 21, 2015 at 18:16 Quote
willy94 wrote:
Build your own, bruh
this^

Posted: May 21, 2015 at 18:30 Quote
biketechrj wrote:
willy94 wrote:
Build your own, bruh
this^
black mcduff knows whats up

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 5:47 Quote
Anyone got a good spot to build some? Or down to look around and build some? If someone hang already beaten me to it in ottawa.

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 21:23 Quote
Hey just a heads up for everyone that might want to go see aylmer. Theres a lot of wild parsnip on the trail going in!

Posted: Aug 8, 2015 at 10:50 Quote
Is there even anything left?

Posted: Aug 13, 2015 at 8:57 Quote
colecole wrote:
Hey just a heads up for everyone that might want to go see aylmer. Theres a lot of wild parsnip on the trail going in!
i got it last year

Posted: Sep 15, 2015 at 15:39 Quote
biketechrj wrote:
colecole wrote:
i got it last year

Rest in pepperoni

Posted: Sep 1, 2022 at 16:32 Quote
Can you let me know where they are??

Posted: Sep 1, 2022 at 16:32 Quote
My son and I are up for the weekend

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020486
Mobile Version of Website