Posted: Feb 26, 2019 at 11:42 Quote
velo-suburbia wrote:
Ben 9 for the S&M 8 for the Macneil.
I swapped out the mag on my Deluxe I'll sell it to you HMU if interested

I picked one up a bit ago, it’s just not on right now. Thanks though

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 4:48 Quote
The MacNeil posted back in February looks good, like the tennis balls, 9

Still like it s 05

Do any BMX guys still use pinkbike or has everyone started riding MTBs?

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 7:14 Quote
BMX in general is dead/dying.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 7:20 Quote
I've noticed, visited my local skate park quite a few times over this past month, I've only seen skaters.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 8:09 Quote
BMX shot themselves in the foot by promoting an anti-culture filled with ignorant twats who honestly feel "I don't care about my bike I only ride" is some sort of enlightened rhetoric. It was no longer appealing to kids, who are by far and away the largest buyers of BMX stuff, they're now more invested into E-sports across the board. We were having parents come by and last ditch spend a few hundred dollars on their kid's bike to get them off Fortnite, only for the kid to never touch the bike again.

BMX marketed itself as a fad, then turned into one. Now it's mostly dead.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 9:41 Quote
Heavy. Maybe it'll come back round eventually, some of the old boys I used to ride with talked about a similar thing that happened back in the early 90s. I suppose back then E-Sports weren't a thing (or as big of a thing) so who knows though. For now I'll just ride with the woodpushers. You still ride BMX Sherb?

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 10:38 Quote
I stopped riding BMX. The local crowd is frankly embarrassing to ride with. Lotsa dumbass antics that attract police attention. The community here is mostly MTB, so really been going back that way. My S&M is literally a ride across to the corner store bike, and the Skavenger has been hanging in the garage for like 8 months.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
Fair man, way she goes I guess.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 17:27 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I stopped riding BMX. The local crowd is frankly embarrassing to ride with. Lotsa dumbass antics that attract police attention. The community here is mostly MTB, so really been going back that way. My S&M is literally a ride across to the corner store bike, and the Skavenger has been hanging in the garage for like 8 months.
I find that bmx is all about the local rider group. Get 4 or 5 solid dudes and the kids will be more interested in bmx then scooters. Get one or two ass holes with a shit pump attitude and every one stops going to the park. There was a local kid named Jasper who killed bmx for the kids because of his attitude. Up north there's like 3 solid dudes who ride, we have 7 or 8 kids who ride every day compared to the two scooter Dick's

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009753
Mobile Version of Website