Rate My Ride V2 [Read 1st Post]

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rate My Ride V2 [Read 1st Post]
Author Message
Posted: May 15, 2020 at 3:17 Quote
The pink Fly I'd give an 8, BSD a 7 and the deluxe? An 8

Changed a few things on this. Need to get my brake mount drilled out but still haven't had chance to do it yet.

Posted: May 15, 2020 at 6:00 Quote
Why does the frame *look* mid school I love it 8/10 if I were you I'd either use a finer grit to get it shinier or let it rust for a bit and then clear coat to keep it rugged looking

Posted: May 15, 2020 at 7:32 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Why does the frame *look* mid school I love it 8/10 if I were you I'd either use a finer grit to get it shinier or let it rust for a bit and then clear coat to keep it rugged looking
I'd say it was late mid early new. It's a 2004 Volume Ardelean.

Posted: May 15, 2020 at 9:47 Quote
Volume gets a 9 from me. Just realised I haven’t posted my recent bimmex so here it is, muh Irish.

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 7:53 Quote
This will be mine in a couple of days SO STOKED!!!!!!

file:///Users/cbaker/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202020-05-19%20at%2010.51.09%20AM.png

I couldn't figure out how to attache an image so just copy and paste

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 7:59 Quote
traqs wrote:
i'll throw mine in since we are on the topic.. I'm loving this thing.





10/10 Color sceam is hot and it's so clean

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 4:28 Quote
Cbaker1 wrote:
This will be mine in a couple of days SO STOKED!!!!!!

file:///Users/cbaker/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202020-05-19%20at%2010.51.09%20AM.png

I couldn't figure out how to attache an image so just copy and paste

Yeah because that's on your own personal computer by the looks, we're not going to be able to see it....

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 4:44 Quote
JaseZ wrote:
Cbaker1 wrote:
This will be mine in a couple of days SO STOKED!!!!!!

file:///Users/cbaker/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202020-05-19%20at%2010.51.09%20AM.png

I couldn't figure out how to attache an image so just copy and paste

Yeah because that's on your own personal computer by the looks, we're not going to be able to see it....

OH oops, well it's the WE THE PEOPLE CRS FC im really excited. oh It's the blue ish one

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 7:34 Quote
I'll join in on the fun! Here's my ride:

FBM Steadfast 21.25"
Odyssey R32 forks
Oddyssey EVO II brakes, lever & cable
Oddyssey headset
Profile mini hubs, 9t driver W/ GSPORT rims. S&M mainline front tire, Primo Wall rear
Bone Deth grips
FBM bars
FBM stem
FBM pivotal post
FBM seat
FBM 30t sproket
Shadow chain
Stranger cranks
Atom Lab air corp pedals

Picked up some new wheels for the beast.

Picked up some new wheels for the beast.

Picked up some new wheels for the beast.

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 13:53 Quote
Well that's an easy 10/10. Sleek as shit and looks like the perfect trail bike. How do you prefer the mtb style pedals apposed to bmx style?

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 13:56 Quote
brenteaton wrote:
Well that's an easy 10/10. Sleek as shit and looks like the perfect trail bike. How do you prefer the mtb style pedals apposed to bmx style?

Can’t speak for op but I’d say more grip and more area to put your feet making catches and foot placing easier

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 16:31 Quote
brenteaton wrote:
Well that's an easy 10/10. Sleek as shit and looks like the perfect trail bike. How do you prefer the mtb style pedals apposed to bmx style?

Thanks man! I love the pedals. They have a ton of grip. Feet stay perfectly planted and don’t move at all.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 7:26 Quote
I'll back that beauty up...

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 7:35 Quote
Upstatenoz wrote:
I'll back that beauty up...

Also a 10!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011339
Mobile Version of Website