2013 Giant Glory

PB Forum :: Giant
2013 Giant Glory
Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 9:45 Quote
Idoeverything wrote:
I'm getting the r2c2 damper and stuff brand new for less than half what the charger damper cost.
the charger damper is more than twice as good.

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 13:22 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Around $300 in the US

$310 out the door

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 20:10 Quote
I guess the boxxer rc's have a plug in the leg for the rc damper. How is this secured in the fork and how should I go about getting it out.

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 21:18 Quote
Idoeverything wrote:
I guess the boxxer rc's have a plug in the leg for the rc damper. How is this secured in the fork and how should I go about getting it out.

Dude, get the charger! It's worlds better then the old damper set up, it's a proper cartridge now.

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 21:35 Quote
I already got the r2c2 damper brand new for a ridiculously low price, for what I do I think the r2c2 will be fine. Thanks for the help everyone.

Posted: Jan 17, 2015 at 1:05 Quote
I can get the manitou fork cheap. Any one have good épée ones with these on their glory?

Posted: Jan 18, 2015 at 6:45 Quote
gclarida wrote:
Idoeverything wrote:

Dude, get the charger! It's worlds better then the old damper set up, it's a proper cartridge now.

YEAH i ve been looking to put the charger in my 2012 rc. How does it perform . Would i see a big difference white riding ?

Posted: Jan 18, 2015 at 16:53 Quote
I have the charger damper on mine now and all I can say is wow what a difference
brand new 2015 Boxxer Team with charger damper

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 12:47 Quote
I just installed all the boxxer team stuff on my rc and it went together perfectly, all I had to do is put a socket on the bushing they put on rc lowers and hit it twice and it came right out. After that everything went together perfectly and seems to be working, it already feels 10 times better with the right spring for my weight, i'm gonna test it tomorrow so we will see how much better it performs.

Posted: Apr 20, 2015 at 12:33 Quote
well my orbit angle sets looking fit for the bin, started to klunk and ruins the ride, might be putting in the normal one i got in the box.
that said, the headset looks pissed as the notch on the lower cup dosnt line up with the top cup, and the top cups lined up to the mark on the decal.
is anyone running one of these without trouble or are they just total shite,
cant decide weather or not to try and get it all squared up or just straight swap it and save the hassle of doing it twice.
i like how it rides atm will putting normal cups in be that noticeable ?
anybody tried both ?
cheers

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 22:07 Quote
Does anyone have the problem of the upper shock eyelet bolt coming loose on their Glory? I have to re tighten the bolt after every 1-2 rides, if I don't tighten the bolt the rear end will have a little bit of vertical slop. I've tried blue and red lock tight, greasing the bolt, and even sanding the bolt a small amount so it is smooth. I'm thinking the bushings are maybe worn out? Does anybody have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 6:30 Quote
Any recommendations for 26 wheelsets to suit maxxis highrollers

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 12:15 Quote
Idoeverything wrote:
Does anyone have the problem of the upper shock eyelet bolt coming loose on their Glory? I have to re tighten the bolt after every 1-2 rides, if I don't tighten the bolt the rear end will have a little bit of vertical slop. I've tried blue and red lock tight, greasing the bolt, and even sanding the bolt a small amount so it is smooth. I'm thinking the bushings are maybe worn out? Does anybody have any ideas on how to solve this problem?
is that the one with the inset? If locktight doesn't work idk that sounds screwed up. Or shall I say, bolted up.

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 13:47 Quote
I'm thinking about replacing the bushings next. Also I don't know what an inset is.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015430
Mobile Version of Website