2013 Giant Glory

PB Forum :: Giant
2013 Giant Glory
Posted: Oct 9, 2015 at 10:09 Quote
i was 215lbs when I got my 2013 glory 2 with the 450lb spring. upped it to a 500lb and dropped a few pounds myself now at 195. rides great now

as per cutting cables, I routed mine above the downtube and under the shock. then under the chainstays, this works great and seems to be how most of the pros bikes were then, but when I do a large hit or drop, itll pull the derailer cable and drop a gear. then go right back when I pedal..... anybody have pics of how they routed theirs without issue?

Posted: Oct 9, 2015 at 22:20 Quote
mayer5oh wrote:
i was 215lbs when I got my 2013 glory 2 with the 450lb spring. upped it to a 500lb and dropped a few pounds myself now at 195. rides great now

as per cutting cables, I routed mine above the downtube and under the shock. then under the chainstays, this works great and seems to be how most of the pros bikes were then, but when I do a large hit or drop, itll pull the derailer cable and drop a gear. then go right back when I pedal..... anybody have pics of how they routed theirs without issue?

Never had any issue with mine. Lengthen your shifter cable housing so it has to travel.

Posted: Oct 13, 2015 at 9:37 Quote
was thinking between the zipties on the downtube and the way its crossed under the shock and around the seat tube, maybe it just cant move enough. tried to pull some slack down there, well see what happens but im still waiting to replace these junk p-am wheels. idk how my rear still holds air after what I did at mountain creek bp a few weeks back

Posted: Oct 13, 2015 at 23:39 Quote
mayer5oh wrote:
was thinking between the zipties on the downtube and the way its crossed under the shock and around the seat tube, maybe it just cant move enough. tried to pull some slack down there, well see what happens but im still waiting to replace these junk p-am wheels. idk how my rear still holds air after what I did at mountain creek bp a few weeks back

grab some lizard skins stick on guides, they let the cables move freely and stick very well.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/12620986/

Posted: Mar 22, 2016 at 15:41 Quote
Does anyone know how much the stock Giant P-am2 wheels weigh?

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 13:56 Quote
Is anyone familiar with a Cane Creek DB Air on a 2013 Glory? I know the DB air was not originally designed to fit on the 2013 Glory but the owner of the bike before me was able to help me make it work. However, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to properly dial in the shocks since no one really is familiar with all the settings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011653
Mobile Version of Website