Official Punk/Hardcore/Thrash/SkaPunk thread

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Official Punk/Hardcore/Thrash/SkaPunk thread
Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 20:14 Quote
Idk, might go see them again.

Posted: Apr 17, 2015 at 0:10 Quote
DOA has been breaking up for the last ten years. My friend is their drummer, haha. They're pretty ehhh....

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 5:46 Quote

This is the most amazing thing you will ever see in your life!

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 8:02 Quote
Idk, it's up against a pair of beeewbz.

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 12:35 Quote
You guys should check out soilent green, heavy and rad.

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 8:01 Quote
I'm excited that the new Good Riddance album is out and I'm going to a show in June. Woot.

Hopefully this time I won't explode my ankle.

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 5:41 Quote
I got to see Slayer play last night at a small club in Cambridge Ma. f*ckING AMAZING

I got to see Slayer play last night at The Sinclair in Cambridge Ma. It's a small venue. Holy shit, it was so f*cking amazing! I'm hurting this morning!

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 6:28 Quote
You mean you saw half of slayer lol

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 6:30 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
You mean you saw half of slayer lol

Yup! It was still rad.

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 6:36 Quote
I saw agent orange last night. Really good show. The band they were touring with was really good, in the whale. They were super energetic, played awesome and were hilarious. Check em out!

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 6:37 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
I saw agent orange last night. Really good show. The band they were touring with was really good, in the whale. They were super energetic, played awesome and were hilarious. Check em out!

Awesome, Doomriders opened for Slayer. I'd never heard them before. They were great.

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 7:58 Quote
But still, to see slayer in a small venue would be so f*ckin epic. I saw them in an arena, and it was good, as far as arena gigs go. Still pissed that I never got to see them play with Jeff though. Missed my only chance in '08.

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 8:03 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
But still, to see slayer in a small venue would be so f*ckin epic. I saw them in an arena, and it was good, as far as arena gigs go. Still pissed that I never got to see them play with Jeff though. Missed my only chance in '08.

It really was amazing. I haven't lost my shit at a show in a real long time. This was actually the first time I've seen them and I couldn't imagine a cooler way to see them live. They played at my local venue in Petaluma California when I was 20 or so and I got blacked out drunk and missed their set. What a rookie!

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 12:57 Quote
All the shows coming up local to me right now seem meh, except rainfest.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008277
Mobile Version of Website