Official Punk/Hardcore/Thrash/SkaPunk thread
Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 14:03 Quote
What do you mean "if"?? DO IT

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 16:02 Quote
I was gonna get black flag bars lol

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 21:35 Quote
six66 wrote:
What do you mean "if"?? DO IT

Haha, I am skeptical because of the whole needle thing and because I don't want any potential employers f*cking me over. It's not like I am going into the cycling industry for the rest of my life. I got a future in chemical engineering and they may not take too lightly to tats. Plus they are pretty much forever.

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 22:32 Quote
Yeah, I understand that... but! societal views on tattoos in general seem to have taken a massive shift the past decade or so.. And even if its taboo in your field still, just be smart about it and don't have any on your hands or neck, ya know? Keep it to locations that can be easily concealed with long sleeves.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/anne-galyean-breaking-rad-interview-2014.html

Anne Gaylean-
Anne spends many days commuting to the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg. She’s currently a PhD candidate at UNC Chapel Hill, NC, in the department of environmental sciences and engineering; her focus is Analytical Aquatic Chemistry.

photo courtesy of Matthew DeLorme

I get depressed that she's spoken for every f*cking time I see a photo of her! Just so you know, my entire week is now f*cked because I searched for that article and had to see her. Damn you!

Posted: Jul 23, 2015 at 5:49 Quote
Okay, then looks like at some point I am getting some tattoos!

Also:

f*cking raw.

Posted: Jul 25, 2015 at 1:46 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
Dwarves rule

+43

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 17:08 Quote
Seeing night guants and days n daze on Tuesday and soulfly is doing their record release show like a week later all at my local venue and two of the homies bands opening. Stoked.

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 17:16 Quote
I wanna see soulfly. Cavalera's know how to put on a show.

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 17:17 Quote
Cavalera is bloody Awesome live!

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 17:55 Quote
Rumor is they might do a small sepultura set. I hope it happens.

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 20:33 Quote
I miss the original Sepultura line up. To me it's not like punk where they replace a guy and it's the same. It hasn't been the same for me since Green started singing.

Posted: Aug 14, 2015 at 14:50 Quote
So that show was amazing, sepultura songs and everything, had a f*cking blast.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012937
Mobile Version of Website