[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)
Posted: Dec 18, 2018 at 22:56 Quote
hospital wrote:
MrsH wrote:
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/16515853/
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/16515852/
Stolen from right infront of the Quality Inn and Suites in Silverthorne, CO. on October 28th. 2016 Santa Cruz Hightower in gloss red and a 2017 Juliana Furtado in matte sea foam green. Police report filed, just trying to reach all the social media platforms now, hopefully this post goes through. thanks

Keep checking craigslist too. Sometimes these f*cks steal em here and sell em in Utah.

I keep a Daily eye out for such things on craigslist here in L.A. and Orange County. Why..? cuz I Hate low life thieves.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 at 8:14 Quote
SAN DIEGO
This morning between 7:00AM and 7:30AM my coworkers bike was stolen off the back of his 4Runner. He was parked in Toyota San Diego’s guest parking. Facing the Home Depot. It’s a black Yeti 575. Size XL. Some of the people who stand outside of Home Depot say they saw a Uhaul truck roll up and grab it quickly.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 at 13:46 Quote
blakiexcharles wrote:
SAN DIEGO
This morning between 7:00AM and 7:30AM my coworkers bike was stolen off the back of his 4Runner. He was parked in Toyota San Diego’s guest parking. Facing the Home Depot. It’s a black Yeti 575. Size XL. Some of the people who stand outside of Home Depot say they saw a Uhaul truck roll up and grab it quickly.

Bet that's headed south of the border...Still, I'll keep an eye out up here in L.A...Never leave a bike on a rack..what a shame, such a cool bike.

Posted: Jan 1, 2019 at 8:59 Quote
This Vancouver craigslist ad for a NS Majesty looks a bit shady to me. Price seems a bit too good among other things.
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/bik/d/langley-majesty-ns-dirt-jumper/6782979731.html

Posted: Jan 1, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
I see nothing shady about that honestly.

Posted: Jan 1, 2019 at 10:21 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I see nothing shady about that honestly.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Besides price seems a bit too good to be true, the name of the bike is out of order in the title, the wheels look like they are from a completely different bike. I was actually interested in the bike so I texted the guy to ask how old the bike is and for the serial #, I would be taking it across the border if I bought it so need to be careful not to have a stolen bike. I got no response.

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 21:32 Quote
Hey guys saw this Ibis Ripmo on ebay tonight. Looks stolen, it's almost impossible to report an item for looking nefarious so here it is. https://www.ebay.com/itm/372560871328

Item description is Large Ibis Ripmo, with missing shock, fork, wheels, headset, handlebar and stem. Rear linkage has been undone so that frame and swing arm are separate but chain isn't broken and wrapped around the swing arm, ironically the crank is still there sans pedals.

Seller info: sepai_0
Time left on auction is 2 days and 15 hours as of this posting

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 at 17:33 Quote
I just had my 2012 orbea alma 29er h10 stolen out of my salt lake city, ut garage last night. I've already filed a police report, called all the local used gear stores to let them know. SLC has just cracked down on pawn shops buying stolen goods, so I haven't hit them much looking for it. I'm not on social media, but, I have had a few friends post about it for me. They also stole a bunch of climbing gear out of my car. I have a few pictures on google of the bike that I've shared so you can see it. It's not really about the monetary value for me, I took this bike on my first bike tour to NZ so it means a lot to me. I had a brooks b17 saddle and a rockgeist framebag on it when it was taken. The photo with snow in it is the most recent picture I have and basically what the bike looked like when it was taken.

pic 1: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SAi9hn5qH9SXnjjY8
pic 2 (most recent): https://photos.app.goo.gl/BbApbMpJLR3xpD6W8

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 17:16 Quote
Spotted this afternoon in Vancouver at Commercial Drive and Hastings. Taken by a friend.

Likely stolen GT spotted this afternoon in Vancouver. Commercial Drive and hastings.

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 17:26 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Spotted this afternoon in Vancouver at Commercial Drive and Hastings. Taken by a friend.

Likely stolen GT spotted this afternoon in Vancouver. Commercial Drive and hastings.
What the literal freakin crap. Low-lifes using a nice DH as a commuter. Really Mad Mad I would've walked up and taken it lol. Hopefully something good happens

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 16:37 Quote
Unless you mean "taken by a friend" as in he got the bike, not just the picture, ... he was close enough to take this picture, people were walking/driving by, and no one did anything?!

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
Hey all - I had a very nice fatbike stolen out of a locked apartment (in a locked complex) this weekend in Capitol Hill - probably within either the last few hours or the last day and a half. Could I please ask that anyone and everyone share this post with any bike groups you know of in the area? It's an extremely unique bike, a surly fat bike with a pink coating (done by hand in Minneapolis and unique to this bike alone) with one tire removed. Orion handlebars, a specialized women's seat, and raceface gears/drive train. I'm heartbroken - it was a gift from a very close friend, and I'd had it for years and it was well loved. Please! If you have any information of see anything, don't hesitate to contact me!! (Picture below is a great closeup of the bike itself... Frown ) I'm working on a police report and locating the buried serial number, but in the meantime if anyone can share this post in bike circles in the Seattle area, I would be very appreciative.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013631
Mobile Version of Website