[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 22:48 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2544137/

guessing this is stolen... already sold.
Definitely. Plus he just joined half an hour ago to post that.

Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
Yesterday, April 7, my Transition Smuggler was stolen in Mill Valley, CA on the corner of Throckmorton and Old Mill. Was in the library for like an hour around 1pm and somebody snipped the lock cable on my bike rack and nabbed the bike. To be honest, I don't expect to ever see it again and my insurance is reimbursing me, in fact about to order a new bike. Just want people to know in case they see it. And to be aware that even Mill Valley has this kind of bullshit going on.

It's black alloy with red Ergo fat grips and red Raceface Chester pedals.

Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 17:34 Quote
Not to be a jerk, but why on earth are some of you folks trusting cable locks..???? Thieves carry bolt cutters that make quick work of cables..As an aside, I really hope the scumbag gets caught, sorry for your loss.

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 11:53 Quote
Hey guys, had my bike stolen from my car last night. It's a 2017 Santa Cruz Hightower C S-build. Has an upgraded DVO Topaz rear shock and green DMR grips. It was located in South Edmonton Alberta. Please let me know if you see it anywhere!

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 23:20 Quote
Stolen 2010 Giant Reign 1 - blue frame. Fox suspension, front and back. Red handle grips on wide Spank handlebar branded with yellow writing. Red flat pedals. Specialized Butcher on back, WTB in front.

Stolen from Deep Cove, BC

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 23:20 Quote
gravitymyfriend wrote:
Stolen 2010 Giant Reign 1. Blue frame. Fox suspension, front and back. Red handle grips on wide Spank handlebar branded with yellow writing. Red flat pedals. Specialized Butcher on back, WTB in front.

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 0:43 Quote
Anyone near Everett recently(ish) lose their full-sus bike? Lol sadly added the full sus to clarify, I'm sure there's plenty around who've lost bikes in general

Posted: May 9, 2019 at 12:42 Quote

Don’t think so. Read their negative feedback. Then read this: Could be a scam if they never actually got the bike from the auction they won it from, then reposted.

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 at 7:25 Quote
Knolly Endorphin.
Frame Knolly Endorphin, Anodized Black with white
Fork Fox 34 Performance Elite. 150mm Boost
Rear Shock Fox DPS Performance Elite.
Head Set Cane Creek 110
Stem Race Face Turbine R. 35mm clamp. 50mm length
Bar Race Face Next R Carbon. 35 clamp. 20mm rise. 800mm
Grips SDG Slater Lock on
Front Brake Shimano XT M8000
Rear Brake Shimano XT M8000
Front Rotor Shimano RT86 203mm
Rear Rotor Shimano RT86 203mm
Brake Adapters Shimano
Rear Shifter Shimano SLX M7000
Seat Post Race Face
Saddle SDG Duster P Mtn. Ti-Alloy, Kevlar
Crankset Race Face Next SL G4. Carbon
Bottom Bracket Race Face
Crank Parts Race Face Narrow Wide Chainring. 30t
Rear Derailleur Shimano XT M8000
Cassette Shimano M8000, XT GS 11spd. 11-46t
Chain Shimano HG901-11spd
Wheel Set Industry Nine Enduro-S
Upgraded to 120 points of engagement
Front Tire
Maxxis Minion DHF 2.3 / 3C Maxx Terra / TR
Rear Tire
Maxxis Minion DHR2 2.3 / 3C Maxx Terra / TR

Stolen out of the back of my car over night

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
*STOLEN*
2018 Santa Cruz Hightower LT
Serial #PS1709P-11752C
Small size carbon frame, yellow color
Very new condition
RockShox Revelation fork; serial #37T75564596
Fow Float performance DPS rear shock
Maxxis Minion DHR II 29" Tires
Race Face Aeffect handle bar and dropper seat post
Race Face Chester flat pedals

Stolen from a busy Costco parking lot in Sheridan, Colorado, USA on Saturday 6/8/2019 about 5:30pm MST. Off of the bike rack on the hitch of my car.

Photos on bike index link click: https://bikeindex.org/bikes/618091

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:04 Quote
Damn, I just logged into PInkBike talking to them about Bike Index and saw your post. I'm in Mill Valley as well and wouldn't think it would happen at the library. Total BS. I hope you had some luck getting it back.

tomhouse wrote:
Yesterday, April 7, my Transition Smuggler was stolen in Mill Valley, CA on the corner of Throckmorton and Old Mill. Was in the library for like an hour around 1pm and somebody snipped the lock cable on my bike rack and nabbed the bike. To be honest, I don't expect to ever see it again and my insurance is reimbursing me, in fact about to order a new bike. Just want people to know in case they see it. And to be aware that even Mill Valley has this kind of bullshit going on.

It's black alloy with red Ergo fat grips and red Raceface Chester pedals.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024708
Mobile Version of Website