[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 13:15 Quote
Found a yeti sb 5.5 2018 on Craigslist Redding price seems to good to be true with xt components and fox forks I believe it’s stolen

https://redding.craigslist.org/bik/d/redding-2018-yeti-sb55-excellent/6932020409.html

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 14:12 Quote
Growing up in Chico, CA in the 1980"s I was into BMX and as MTB started to come onto the scene I easily gravitated over. My first MTB was a road bike we modified into a MTB, it was truly a custom build. With the help of a local bike shop owner, we cut up the frame moving the bottom bracket up for better ground clearance, bowed out the rear triangle so the wider MTB tire would fit, welded on posts for the cantilever breaks, building a front fork, handlebars and so on. We felt like we were on the cutting edge of bike tech. MTBs started being mass-produced in 1981 with the release of the first Specialized Stumpjumper. My custom build was soon replaced by "Ross". The only part I kept off my custom-build was the water bottle cage. Since then I have owned several MTBs, Jameson, Scott, first-generation Santa Cruz Blur, Trek ex8 and they have all had one part in common, that bottle cage. Last week my bottle cage I’ve had since I was 14 was stolen along with my current MTB a Santa Cruz Boronson. Senior Bronson can be replaced but the cage I’ve ridden with for 35 years cannot. If you happen to see Senior Bronson’s new owner can you ask for my bottle cage back?

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
STOLEN BIKE!
Hey there all you mountain bike enthusiasts. Just reaching out in hopes to find my 2018 Intense Carbine pro XL. Photos are on my profile page. It was stolen from inside my car early morning August 16th in Murray Utah. If you have any potential information, please reach out. Anything helps..
Distinct features on this stock build include:

Large deep gash underneath top tube, above the shock
A 1" chunk torn off the back right side of the saddle
continental Trail King 29X2.4 rear tire W/ tube
Maxxis DHF 29X2.6 front tubeless
Bars are cut at 750mm
small tear and de-lam of down tube rubber carbon armor non-drive side
two power lock links on silver eagle GX chain, 1 silver, 1 rainbow finish
PCBD sticker behind shock linkage on seat tube
Park city Bike Demo branded grip lock collars (faded red)
Steel (black) 30T chainring, with writing on it saying "designed for 11 speed chains, even though it's set up with eagle
Black fixation flat pedals
MSW plastic water bottle cage
Too much information, but here's to hoping.. Thanks!

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 17:54 Quote
Stolen from Mountain Lodge at snowshoe Giant Glory 2 gunmetal grey with green lettering. Stolen off locked bike rack. They scum bag cut through cables. Also stole a Kona i think stinky ,but not sure from a 12 year old who worked to buy his bike. It all black but the fork has red lettering on it. If anyone sees similar bikes please let me know thank's!

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
Just had my 2017 yt jeffsy cf one stolen out of my garage in costa mesa. Its matte black with red accents (top cap, valve stems, and rotor bolts.) If anyone tries to sell you this bike in the southern california area, or sees someone riding it, please let me know. Thanks

Posted: Sep 1, 2019 at 21:43 Quote
Green 2017 Kona shred. Stock everything. Large scratches on the handbrake/gear shifter area. Stolen in Calgary while locked up outside chinook mall. If you see anything please let me know. I know it’s not the best bike but it’s the only one I got.

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
This ad is all sorts of suspicious. Vancouver craigslist.

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bik/d/vancouver-2018-santa-cruz-hightower/6969370784.html

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 16:59 Quote
My Hightower got stolen out of my driveway this morning in Issaquah, WA. Let me know if you see it surface anywhere. 2017 Santa Cruz Hightower CC Red, 2018 Fox Factory X2 rear shock, 2017 Fox Factory 36 Fork, Fox Factory Transfer dropper post, Oil sheen Xpedo Ambix pedals.

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 23:19 Quote
MudSlideSlim wrote:
My Hightower got stolen out of my driveway this morning in Issaquah, WA. Let me know if you see it surface anywhere. 2017 Santa Cruz Hightower CC Red, 2018 Fox Factory X2 rear shock, 2017 Fox Factory 36 Fork, Fox Factory Transfer dropper post, Oil sheen Xpedo Ambix pedals.
Being somewhat local, I'll try to keep an eye out... did you post to the local mtb FB groups etc?

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 0:00 Quote
Why would anyone leave an Unsecured Expensive bike in their driveway.???????????? When bikes get stolen in Public when they are locked up. Anyway, if you own your home call your insurance co. if you rent, I hope you have renters insurance. In the end, I hope you get it back, which is unlikely. I HATE thieves..

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
Anyone missing a new Ransom? https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/d/seattle-scott-mountain-bike/6979942164.html

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 17:17 Quote
My bike was stolen in Vancouver between Monday Sept 30th and Tuesday October 1st. Let me know if you see it. Please share with passion
Bike stolen this week in Vancouver.

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 22:22 Quote
Santa Cruz Hightower, stolen in Vancouver BC out of garage (accidentally left unlocked) around 1:30pm October 2nd, Wednesday. Stolen from near Manitoba and W Broadway, last seen at MEC Broadway at 2pm.

Please let me know if you see it. Reward will be given.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010230
Mobile Version of Website