[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)
Posted: Jul 22, 2020 at 19:07 Quote
Stolen: My TREK grey/black/pink hybrid bike was stolen from my garage yesterday morning.

It's a women's bike, small pink coloring on the handlebar. I once fell from my bike, and the right side brake on the handlebar is broken.

Please notify me if you happen to see my bike anywhere.

Posted: Aug 6, 2020 at 13:11 Quote
STOLEN FROM SEATTLE AREA ON 8/6/2020

2015 YT Capra (Cam Zinks old frame!!!) in Seattle area

Black with Blue/Green accents

Shimano XTR Groupset

Saint Brakes

Wolftooth dropper post

Please contact if seen. (206) 719-0523

Posted: Aug 6, 2020 at 21:29 Quote
avallur wrote:
Stolen: My TREK grey/black/pink hybrid bike was stolen from my garage yesterday morning.

It's a women's bike, small pink coloring on the handlebar. I once fell from my bike, and the right side brake on the handlebar is broken.

Please notify me if you happen to see my bike anywhere.

could you help us out and let us know where you live?

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 at 17:30 Quote
KiwiXC wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
KiwiXC wrote:
There's a guy in the PNW trying to identify this frame on Bicycles Stack Exchange

Apparently he got it in a storage locker auction.

https://bicycles.stackexchange.com/questions/69593/can-someone-help-me-identify-this-bike-frame

Looks like a Norco sight

It's a women's (why are we still doing that) 2018 Norco Sight C2. So if anyone's missing it jump on Bicycle Stack Exchange and hit the guy up before he repaints and sells it.

It sounds like there were a few bikes in the locker too!
Because Women and men are built different from one another generally a male will have longer legs and a shorter torso then a female of the same overall height... This means that two people of opposite gender and same heighjt will require different geometry numbers to get a proper fit.

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 at 16:34 Quote
2013 Santa Cruz Nomad 26 L-frame. Shimano SLX brakes. 3X11 drivetrain

Stolen week of 8/17/2020 in Millcreek, Utah. Please contact Joe (8609188907) if any sign of this bike. Thanks!

Posted: Aug 22, 2020 at 8:25 Quote
Stolen GT Sensor expert xl frame silver 29er Has dropper seat
Stolen in Eugene OR , Mon eve 8/17

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 22:26 Quote
Hi everyone!
My bike was stolen this afternoon right outside the orchard park mall entrance in Kelowna. I had a good, expensive, sturdy lock on it that was cut. It is a Specialized Crosstrail, size Medium. The bike and seat are matte black, with the wording "Specialized" on the bottom bar and 3 small stripes (black, grey, white) on the top bar near the handle bars. There is a black water bottle holder on the bottom bar. There are also some hair ties/scrunchie that was left on the handle bars. I have attached some phots, as well as a link to the same bike, just in different colors. I have more photos of it, if someone might have a tip.

If anyone spots it around town or on Facebook market place, kijiji or craigslist, please let me know!!! Thank you all!!

https://www.specialized.com/ca/en/crosstrail/p/106295?color=&searchText=82415-7002

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:40 Quote
Stolen in Syracuse NY
Trek
REMEDY 9.8 27.5 GX L Miami green serial number is WTU326CT0040N1128
with options
SRAM 34T X-SYNC 2 DIRECT MOUNT EAGLE CHAINRING
3MM BOOST OFFSET POLAR GRAY
PEDALS - CRANK BROTHERS - CANDY 3 BLACK
DMR Death Grip Grips - Red
JAGWIRE 1X PRO SHIFT KIT ROADMOUNTAIN
SRAMSHIMANO RED
STAN'S NO TUBES UNIVERSAL 44MM TUBELESS ROAD
VALVE SYSTEM
ETHIRTEEN LG1+ CHAIN GUIDE 28-38T BASH ISCG-05,

Posted: Sep 18, 2020 at 11:38 Quote
To all on this thread, if you come across a bike for sale on a forum and it seems like it would be a stolen setup, is this the appropriate place to post it? This is my first post to PB, I have read for a while, but this moots came up for sale on FB marketplace and its being sold by someone that has no idea what it is other than that the internet sells them for $2k-$6k (from their ad). Anyway, it has someone’s name on it as a decal (but it’s hard to make-out), oh, and it’s also missing it’s freaking front wheel too. Sold “as-is”.

Just wanting to help someone out if they’re without their moots road bike.

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 9:38 Quote
Stolen

Date: September 27, between 10pm and 6am
Bike Details:
2017 Juliana Furtado
Ocean Blue
Frame Size: Small
Carbon
Kit: XX1

Contact PA State Patrol if found. Local bike shops alerted.

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 11:03 Quote
Stolen- 2 dh bikes
Date: Sept 28 5:30 pm
bike 1
Giant Glory Advanced 1; size small, black carbon with red writing. Pink "Sweetlines" sticker, black Issi stomp pedals

Bike 2
Trek Session 8; size large, black, yellow grips, Issi stomp pedals.

Posted: Oct 4, 2020 at 21:22 Quote
Stolen: 2019 "rust" red Esker Elkat
Date: Oct 4th 6:30 - 9:30PM
Size: Large

Cane Creek front and rear, and i9 hydras. Fox transfer post. XLR pedals, GX drivetrain and SRAM Guides.

Near Evergreen/Conifer/Morrison, CO.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011420
Mobile Version of Website