Rad retro MTB stuff [MTB of any discipline]

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
Rad retro MTB stuff [MTB of any discipline]
Posted: Aug 28, 2022 at 1:12 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Pretty cool old monster for sale...

A "Fujimi Panorama Dachyon" made by Tech-in? haven't found anything about the brand or model.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125473091048?hash=item1d36c76de8:g:gH4AAOSw0PhjAC4b

Says the brand is Cannondale in description but I can’t remember them making anything so beastly!

Posted: Aug 28, 2022 at 7:54 Quote
McArdle wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
Pretty cool old monster for sale...

A "Fujimi Panorama Dachyon" made by Tech-in? haven't found anything about the brand or model.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125473091048?hash=item1d36c76de8:g:gH4AAOSw0PhjAC4b

Says the brand is Cannondale in description but I can’t remember them making anything so beastly!

Thank you, I'll look into old Cannondales then Salute I still found nothing using the words on the frame Frown

Posted: Sep 2, 2022 at 14:27 Quote
Kona Dudu

My restomod Kona Dudu...

Posted: Sep 2, 2022 at 15:40 Quote
yes i have seen that "tech-in" frame on ebay as well..looks very cool...
I could find out anything about it either and searching the web just led me here...the remote shock looks cool too- if i had the cash id buy it for sure

Posted: Sep 4, 2022 at 10:49 Quote
gtrguy wrote:
Kona Dudu

My restomod Kona Dudu...

cool..! like the color combo...

Posted: Sep 4, 2022 at 19:14 Quote
All of the old Kona's look great methinks. Color- tup

Nothing on old Cannondales so far either...

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 4:51 Quote
yeah, my daughter saw this frame when we were looking to build up a bike for her. She labsolutely oved the color..!

so we wound up with a DJ frame for her "mountain bike" Razz

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 4:58 Quote
Viable effort! Better show her how to hop off curbs properly now.

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 5:46 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Viable effort! Better show her how to hop off curbs properly now.

ha..! thanks man Smile

she's already been working on jumping the ditches and hopping off shit like curbs around the house. Razz

she'll come tearing ass through the yard then kinda bunny hop off the end of the driveway Facepalm

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 6:04 Quote
Smart gal! like here poppa. The color is very important! (I'm pretty sure I'm actually serious here, too)

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 6:05 Quote
adm750 wrote:

Yeah, I liked the frame colors and decided to go matchy-matchy with the build- orange bars, orange brake adapter, the “SL” logo on the brake levers is orange also.

Brake lever blades and stem faceplate are not quite Kashima but in the right ballpark. Silver XT cranks, pedals and grip locks to go with the silver chainstays.

Pretty happy with how the build turned out!

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 7:20 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Smart gal! like here poppa. The color is very important! (I'm pretty sure I'm actually serious here, too)

thanks rose Wink

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 7:24 Quote
gtrguy wrote:
adm750 wrote:

Yeah, I liked the frame colors and decided to go matchy-matchy with the build- orange bars, orange brake adapter, the “SL” logo on the brake levers is orange also.

Brake lever blades and stem faceplate are not quite Kashima but in the right ballpark. Silver XT cranks, pedals and grip locks to go with the silver chainstays.

Pretty happy with how the build turned out!

I dig how yours came out.

I need to get a bit more on point with the colors on my old Stinky Five... I love the coffee color but I have purple pedals (because deal I could not refuse on Chromag Scarabs from whattheheel..), and red bars // stem (because cheap AF and wide so I could cut down and experiment with widths).

Pedals stay but them fugly red bars gotta go Facepalm

Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 10:18 Quote
pretty neat watchman tup

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013756
Mobile Version of Website