The Official Forza Horizon Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Official Forza Horizon Thread
Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 13:15 Quote
Next gen Xbox won't be out until we get The new 4k blu-ray compatible TV's. That will be when next gen HD cable is released. From what I've heard and read...

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 13:41 Quote
The cable isn't the problem its the graphics card, we already have cables that can handle that much res.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 15:49 Quote
OTehNoes wrote:
The cable isn't the problem its the graphics card, we already have cables that can handle that much res.

I ment Hd cable tv.. Not the hdmi.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 15:53 Quote
bungalowbill wrote:
OTehNoes wrote:

I ment Hd cable tv.. Not the hdmi.

As in the demand for 4k broadcasting so that these TV's are in demand...

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 15:54 Quote
I wasn't talking about HDMI, HDMI does have its limits but the new cables won't be hard to make, it'll basically be VGA with audio probably, as VGA has no limit to size. Ah well, lets not go down that road as its not topic.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:00 Quote
OTehNoes wrote:
I wasn't talking about HDMI, HDMI does have its limits but the new cables won't be hard to make, it'll basically be VGA with audio probably, as VGA has no limit to size. Ah well, lets not go down that road as its not topic.

I said I didn't mean the cable. I ment demand for Satalite / Cable TV broadcasted in 4k format. The only format that is 4k is certain Blu ray masters. So until the next gen of TV's come out having Rez above 2160p I don't see a new Xbox..

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:01 Quote
They said they are announcing it at next years E3 and game companies already have the Dev kits for the next consoles, its coming. It doesn't have to be in 4k, better HD graphics are still fine.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:04 Quote
OTehNoes wrote:
They said they are announcing it at next years E3 and game companies already have the Dev kits for the next consoles, its coming. It doesn't have to be in 4k, better HD graphics are still fine.

Don't rule out that it might be 4k compatible. Wink

It's about time though eh, since 2005 I've had mine.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:06 Quote
Well they could just update them later, I doubt they'd make a console that requires everybody to buy a new TV, that would be very stupid.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:07 Quote
It will be compatible with all. Just like our 360's go down to 540i

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:09 Quote
480i actually, and lower.

But yeah, the new console will probably be full HD, maybe 4K compatible but they won't implement that till later.

Anyway, topic...

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:11 Quote
OTehNoes wrote:
480i actually, and lower.

But yeah, the new console will probably be full HD, maybe 4K compatible but they won't implement that till later.

Anyway, topic...
Yeah I ment 480.. 4k had been out for over 2 years apparently....

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:13 Quote
Yep. Though I doubt it will have 4k graphics actually thinking about it, even a modern high end gaming PC would struggle to run your average game maxed out at 4k, especially seeing as you can hardly tell the difference from it and 1080p on the average sized TV.

Anyway seriously, lets drop this, topic.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026161
Mobile Version of Website