Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jul 9, 2018 at 10:46 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
Plus there was a rumour that he embedded a pubic hair in each frame....

Lmfao

Posted: Jul 10, 2018 at 12:26 Quote
Whats the diameter of the stanchions on the new DVO DH fork?

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2018 at 13:02 Quote
False wrote:
Whats the diameter of the stanchions on the new DVO DH fork?

36mm

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 4:50 Quote
For any of you UK folk, this is for sale in the Facebook group of 'mountain bike buy & sell' (It's not mine, just thought it'd be of some interest after the Lahar / Balfa talk a couple pages back)
photo

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 5:41 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
For any of you UK folk, this is for sale in the Facebook group of 'mountain bike buy & sell' (It's not mine, just thought it'd be of some interest after the Lahar / Balfa talk a couple pages back)
photo

Bet that still rides stellar

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 3:30 Quote
Love love love Braytons Gambler. Looks mean with the Öhlins upfront now.

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 11:40 Quote
nickkk wrote:

It is so incredibly disappointing that they ended up going with black stanchions instead of the gold ones on the prototype. Now it just looks like a slightly fatter Boxxer. I still really want it though.

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 12:35 Quote
Painhawk wrote:
nickkk wrote:

It is so incredibly disappointing that they ended up going with black stanchions instead of the gold ones on the prototype. Now it just looks like a slightly fatter Boxxer. I still really want it though.

Yah then it would’ve been a skinny 40.

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 13:05 Quote
cougar797 wrote:
Painhawk wrote:
nickkk wrote:

I'm more disappointed that Ohlins did not continued with a inverted fork.

O+
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 13:27 Quote
fantaman wrote:
cougar797 wrote:
Painhawk wrote:

They probably didn’t continue because it didn’t work as well. I love the way the inverted forks look but they obviously must not perform as well. I can’t remember the last time on inverted fork was sitting on top of the podium in a world cup race.

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 14:12 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
fantaman wrote:
cougar797 wrote:

They probably didn’t continue because it didn’t work as well. I love the way the inverted forks look but they obviously must not perform as well. I can’t remember the last time on inverted fork was sitting on top of the podium in a world cup race.

It could have come down to the cost of putting an inverted to market being too high. I’d like to know the reason why dvo have gone to a standard layout. As for the lack of inverted fork podiums, surely the numbers play there part in this one. Off the top of my head I can only think of 2 World Cup teams using inverted, Scott using Bos and pivot using dorados. Surely Gwin, Pierron, Minnaar etc could podium using an inverted fork. But would that even tell us much? I think sponsorships would prevent any top 15 racer from giving any unbiased input on there thoughts and preferences on standard and inverted fork layouts

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 14:20 Quote
Inverted forks are garbage... they're heavier, flexier, and more expensive... and offer no advantage in performance.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.041750
Mobile Version of Website