Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 7:58 Quote
So this year it will be 10 years since the Legendary brand that was the old Ironhorse died. I did this quick shop based on the 2010 prototype showing what could maybe have been had history been kinder.

So this isn't my bike, but at the same time it doesn't sadly exist, but it is a full bike.

This year it will be 10 years since Ironhorse run into some issues and a legend was killed. I made this quick shop to as a remembrance piece fuelled by rose-tinted glasses of nostalgia.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
Cool af, but going to be that guy and say that it's not really a modern imagining of the old bike if it's that different. She was DW my man!

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 10:00 Quote
the-mountainbart-experience wrote:
So this year it will be 10 years since the Legendary brand that was the old Ironhorse died. I did this quick shop based on the 2010 prototype showing what could maybe have been had history been kinder.

Just look at Gee ATHERTON, Rachel ATHERTON, and Dan ATHERTONS ATHERTON downhill bike. the ATHERTONS made a bike company called ATHERTON BIKES that looks like a Sunday.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 10:45 Quote

So this isn't my bike, but at the same time it doesn't sadly exist, but it is a full bike.

This year it will be 10 years since Ironhorse run into some issues and a legend was killed. I made this quick shop to as a remembrance piece fuelled by rose-tinted glasses of nostalgia.

Looks like a session.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
trumbullhucker55 wrote:
Just look at Gee ATHERTON, Rachel ATHERTON, and Dan ATHERTONS ATHERTON downhill bike. the ATHERTONS made a bike company called ATHERTON BIKES that looks like a Sunday.

Can you clarify? Are you beefing someone using their already world famous last name for a company?

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 12:53 Quote
trumbullhucker55 wrote:

The Sunday was a DW link where as the Atherton Bikes are DW6. Petty I know but there is an extra link in there.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 14:00 Quote
Kustomango wrote:
trumbullhucker55 wrote:

The Sunday was a DW link where as the Atherton Bikes are DW6. Petty I know but there is an extra link in there.

This image was made based off of the 2010 prototype Sunday they were planning to make after their rights to the DW link expired. Only 2 of which were ever made before the whole shenanigans went on. However, it does use the same layout now as the Session 9.9 29.

2010 ICT Ironhorse Sunday prototype... Partially built. WHAT THE SUNDAY MIGHT HAVE BECOME.....

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 14:07 Quote
The theme of the image is "What could have been..."

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 14:57 Quote
Jesus f*cking Christ that's trash. Also Split Pivot and Horst link isn't "the same layout."

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 4:42 Quote
Few more world cup bikes

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 5:56 Quote
That Scott is one of my favourite bikes at the moment

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 7:21 Quote
Damn, that last one is pretty

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
octanejake wrote:
Few more world cup bikes

IDK why I love these norco's so much.. An absolute machine

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.081849
Mobile Version of Website