Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 23:41 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
cougar797 wrote:
Raw aluminum with a clear coat really needs to be a more common frame option. It always looks good on everything.

Like my Furious. Yeah I broke the rules and posted my own bike but it's relevant to the comment so sue me. Lol
I like the clean lines of the furious, but the black tape on the top tube looks ghetto. Also there is a shifter but no shifter cable.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 0:06 Quote
Aptlynamed wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
cougar797 wrote:
Raw aluminum with a clear coat really needs to be a more common frame option. It always looks good on everything.

Like my Furious. Yeah I broke the rules and posted my own bike but it's relevant to the comment so sue me. Lol
I like the clean lines of the furious, but the black tape on the top tube looks ghetto. Also there is a shifter but no shifter cable.

Black vinyl protection on top tube instead of clear as I was not a fan of the giant Furious script sprawled across the top tube.
Shifter cable is there. However It's run around the head tube and into the frame on the left side like it's supposed to be. Commie has double hole grommets available to allow this to happen instead of the one hole each side it comes with. Ghetto is running cables on the same side not around the head tube first.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 6:54 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
cougar797 wrote:

She cleans up good after dirty park bidnezz.

Amazing bike !! How do you like the DD Aggressor ? Because of my weight (200 lb approx.) I have destroyed many different tires (EXO Aggressor and DHF and Tough TrailBoss) on the rear of my HT and don't want to go full DH Casing yet because the weight penalty. Could be DD a solution ? What do you guys think ?

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
shaloUCH wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
cougar797 wrote:

Amazing bike !! How do you like the DD Aggressor ? Because of my weight (200 lb approx.) I have destroyed many different tires (EXO Aggressor and DHF and Tough TrailBoss) on the rear of my HT and don't want to go full DH Casing yet because the weight penalty. Could be DD a solution ? What do you guys think ?

i weigh about 190 with backpack and the DD aggressor holds up. should be fine for you.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
DD casing is great, tough enough but still lighter than a DH casing tire. That said they can still cut down if the rocks are sharp enough.
Originally had Assegai front and rear but sliced the side wall on ride number 2. Not overly upset as the grip was fantastic but the two Assegai set up was a slow rolling. I put the Aggressor on the back to speed things up. I’ll patch the Ass-guy up and put it back on the front once the existing one is worn out. If constantly riding in loose shale rock areas I’d go DH casing.

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 10:47 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
cougar797 wrote:

A little breather before Furious down Flow.

Sick build man! I love my furious. Personally I wish the atleast the L and XL sizes had the seat stay gusset like Straits rampage bike. I find mine a little torsionally flexy back there.
But over all its the perfect balance between a full dh rig and a park bike in my opinion.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 17:51 Quote
It's my first time back on a DH bike since... 2013 I think. Fun times in the park indeed.
Next version I'd like to see a little more reach and some weight shaved off the frame. I can't say I've found it overly flexy but a gusset within the seat stay wouldn't hurt.

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 10:50 Quote
Views: 367    Faves: 8    Comments: 0

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 11:23 Quote
juxtapozy wrote:
Views: 367    Faves: 8    Comments: 0
Bruh don't post your own shit.

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
Lmao for the f*cks sake, its in the title

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 14:59 Quote
And there's the second one, lmfao. Please read the title my dudes. First page is also a good reference.

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 15:16 Quote
sherbet wrote:
And there's the second one, lmfao. Please read the title my dudes. First page is also a good reference.

damn me for being human!!!! Frown

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 16:01 Quote
shwinn8 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Yes you should give up living now. PB has spoken.

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 16:10 Quote
cougar797 wrote:
shwinn8 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Yes you should give up living now. PB has spoken.

I'll go get a huffy Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035610
Mobile Version of Website