Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 16:17 Quote
I mean, you are riding a schwinn...

(Kidding. Kidding.)

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 16:22 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I mean, you are riding a schwinn...

(Kidding. Kidding.)

ha ha... one of the best DH bikes for its time for sure.. but that's for another section.. any who, now back to the regular scheduled thread Smile

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 17:50 Quote
Views: 195    Faves: 7    Comments: 0

About Your "RULES..."

"No stock bikes"
-IT'S NOT A STOCK BIKE

"DO NOT POST YOUR OWN BIKE. We love sexy rides here, but this one opens the floodgates to idiots and spam."
-HOW DO YOU KNOW? AND WHAT IF ITS MY OWN BIKE, DONT YOU " love sexy rides here" ?
-IN THE END IF SOMEONE ELSE POSTS THIS INSTEAD OF ME, THE PICTURE/VIDEO WILL SHOW UP HERE ANYWAYS SO WHAT THE FUSS ABOUT...
-IT`S NOT SPAM,

Please only post complete bikes. As much as we do love seeing the latest and greatest frame, or some spectacular build come along, those are rare, so as a rule of thumb, please leave it to complete bikes.
-ITS A COMPLETE BIKE
-ITS A SPECTACULAR BUILD

If you disagree with someone's post, be it over opinion, fact, whatever, please post a bike with your rant/tirade.
-Your "dont post your own bike" Rules is really lame
-DONE I´m posting this opinion with a pic.
-ALREADY UNSUBSCRIBED
-SO PLEASE BLOCK ME, JUST BECAUSE....

Everything in this thread is up to general consensus. We are a majority vote thread.
-The Majority is usually the wrong one, but go then follow as a sheep!

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 17:52 Quote
juxtapozy wrote:
Views: 195    Faves: 7    Comments: 0

About Your "RULES..."

"No stock bikes"
-IT'S NOT A STOCK BIKE

"DO NOT POST YOUR OWN BIKE. We love sexy rides here, but this one opens the floodgates to idiots and spam."
-HOW DO YOU KNOW? AND WHAT IF ITS MY OWN BIKE, DONT YOU " love sexy rides here" ?
-IT`S NOT SPAM,

Please only post complete bikes. As much as we do love seeing the latest and greatest frame, or some spectacular build come along, those are rare, so as a rule of thumb, please leave it to complete bikes.
-ITS A COMPLETE BIKE
-ITS A SPECTACULAR BUILD

If you disagree with someone's post, be it over opinion, fact, whatever, please post a bike with your rant/tirade.
-Your "dont post your own bike" Rules is really lame
-DONE I´m posting this opinion with a pic.

Everything in this thread is up to general consensus. We are a majority vote thread.
-The Majority is usually the wrong one, but go then follow as a sheep!
The content came from your page as such is promoting your own garbage.

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 18:08 Quote
Read the fucking title maybe?

I wasn't going to remove you from the thread, but hey, if you're going to be obnoxious about it, cya!

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 19:44 Quote
The butt hurt struggles are real.

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 20:59 Quote
I mean all the dude had to do was go "custom build I did for a customer I think it belongs here" and there would've been zero issues

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 21:02 Quote
shits fugly anyways. not like we dont see enough f*cking trek sessions on the front page, and those are insane full custom builds.

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 21:04 Quote
This was good comedic material for the day. Great being back on Pinkbike.

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 22:35 Quote
juxtapozy wrote:

About Your "RULES..."
[...]

Oh boy. No, they aren't very accurate. Yes, the first post is pretty misleading. There were a couple spots you could've improved on, but yeah, sorry you found that out the hard way. You've gotta keep your head down and mouth shut if you wanna stay in this thread. Rolleyes Word of advice, for this type of thread no posting your own bike is fairly common, and if you're new always read the first post and play it safe. Not that you'll likely see this, but hope it helps someone anyways. Smile

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
It's pretty easy to stay in the thread, honestly. Not sure what you mean by head down. Just uh, follow those couple simple rules. Easy enough.

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 9:25 Quote
aren't you the same guy that got banned from this thread last year? or maybe it was the sexiest enduro bike thread? what is so misleading about following the rule in the title of the thread

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
Thanks for the reminder.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023484
Mobile Version of Website