Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 12:04 Quote
sherbet wrote:
It's pretty easy to stay in the thread, honestly. Not sure what you mean by head down. Just uh, follow those couple simple rules. Easy enough.
Well then, if that is the case, accept my sincere apologies. Somehow I must be mistaken. I could've worded my post better, to be sure.

sosburn wrote:
what is so misleading about following the rule in the title of the thread
I'd really rather not rehash the dead horse, but a seemingly honest question deserves an honest answer.
Nothing. It's really that simple. I'm not arguing that; I agree with that. Of course it could be problematic as you normally can't know if it's their own bike, but for the sake of discussion that works and is easy enough. In the title, on the first page (that is seldom read), hopefully people get it.
My issue, as many have seconded, is with the general rules/operations. There's lots of newer people on pb... regardless of our feelings towards them, they would be valuable assets for trail advocacy. Never mind that we should be kind to our fellows anyways. But I digress. From my experience, the majority of the time, whenever someone errs like that, they're attacked/banned without warning or chance for repentance or restitution. Those rules both state and imply that it's an easy-going thread, follow the rules and you'll be fine. The reality I've observed is quite different. I've seen several people instantly banned and personally attacked, mocked, ridiculed insulted and generally harassed on a moment's whim, whether Sherb didn't like the grips, face, or grammar. Often no rules were violated. Ironically this is one of the least inclusive threads I've seen. If you want to keep everyone else out, well, I apparently have little say in that lol, but the least you could do is acknowledge and publicize that fact, rather than falsely advertising and then being upset. When that occurs, it is correct to say that title post is disingenuous. I'd love to be proven wrong, retract my statement, and apologize. I'm merely trying to help those who don't know better, and I'm frankly concerned why that could be considered villianous. Apologies for the long post. Further apologies if I have ever unwittingly broken a rule, but afaik I haven't. I hope your weather is as fair as mine, and that you have a great day. Smile
Bruce Klein and his Commencal Supreme DH.
Kialani Hines andher blue Pivot Phoenix.

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 12:11 Quote
Please stop dragging the drama out; we're here for bikes, not for the rhetoric or your position on how a thread's run. Thanks.

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 18:43 Quote
Don't make me actually moderate this thread or I will turn this car around, I swear to god.

If there's an issue, take it to pm. If there's a big issue, pm @comacruz nonstop until he responds.

Seriously though, don't bring dirt into a thread.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 5:17 Quote
I've had this PinkBike account since 2001. FWIW, I like this thread's spicy attitude. Some places shouldn't be democracies, and whips need to be cracked. It's a place to look at bikes. End. Of .Story. Apologies I don't have a pic to share right now though, my bad! as you were.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 9:37 Quote

new rig coming to the market, thats all what I know. Looks good imho

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 9:59 Quote
sosburn wrote:
not a DH bike.

DH bike for sure, why with singe crown? dunno...

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
johnyyy wrote:
sosburn wrote:
not a DH bike.

DH bike for sure, why with singe crown? dunno...

it has a dropper and a wide range cassette. seems like a DH bike fo sho

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 10:05 Quote
It has turbine cranks, a single crown fork, a dropper post and most importantly, a bottle cage. Just another long travel enduro bike.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 10:44 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
it has a dropper and a wide range cassette. seems like a DH bike fo sho

damn you've got me

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 10:47 Quote
sosburn wrote:
not a DH bike.

perphaps the nukeproof pulse in the back

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 18:05 Quote
trumbullhucker55 wrote:
Canyon?
The linkage looks like it... my guess is a new Torque like the new Strive?

Active Forum Threads
23 mins ago - Sram 11 speed chains
29 mins ago - Recommendations for a new trail bike
49 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
57 mins ago - Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here
1 hours ago - The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.
1 hours ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
1 hours ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
1 hours ago - YT Capra Owners
2 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
2 hours ago - Canyon Owners Club
2 hours ago - Zimbabwe +27739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in harare/gweru
2 hours ago - Witbank 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills nelspruit IN middleburg/pietretief
2 hours ago - Welkom 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in mthatha/butterworth/queenstown
2 hours ago - Westonaria 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in carletonville, northam, mafikeng, brits
2 hours ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
2 hours ago - Vryheid 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in pietermariztburg/newcastle
2 hours ago - Vereeniging 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in bloemfontein/witbank
2 hours ago - Vanderbijlpark 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in secunda/standerton in klerksdorp/orkney/
2 hours ago - Taung 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in vryburg/mafikeng/lichtenburg/polokwane/makopane
2 hours ago - Tembisa 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in midrand, randburg, fourways, sandton, cosmocity,
2 hours ago - Standerton 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in middleburg/pietretief/
2 hours ago - Stanger 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in pinetown, vryheid/richards bay/
2 hours ago - Sandton 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in Tsakane, Thokoza, Tembisa, Springs: j
2 hours ago - Soweto mens clinic 0739143863 penis enlargement cream and pills in roodepoort/lenasia
2 hours ago - Sandton 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in Tsakane, Thokoza, Tembisa, Springs: j

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019954
Mobile Version of Website