Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 14:08 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
You're the one who did all the work!! Who you liking the EXT? So intrigued by them.

I really like it. I have one on my trail bike as well and it is pretty wild how it makes it feel like it has more travel while also being more plush. Unlike anything else I have ever ridden and it is kinda hard to explain. I would definitely try to ride one if you have an opportunity.

Why oh why the orange pedals on the Giant?? I'd post it to Sexy AM bikes thread but those cannot be unseen. I R BIKE WHORE.

Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 15:02 Quote
OMG those are terrible. That was right after I put the shock on in was in a hurry to go ride and forgot my shoes so I threw on some borrowed flats. I should have just waited to take pictures. I just took them off and put some new ones on out of embarrassment. lol

As for the rattling bottom out spacers on the shock I have read in an article that they are actually a feature in that they are from rally car racing and are supposed to flop around as a function to clear debris from the stantion. I have not really been bothered by it though and you can actually hear the internal workings of the shock over it when going over rough stuff.

Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 15:04 Quote
It takes new pictures or it gets the hose!!! lol

Edit: I see I have you trained well!!! Whip Whip lol lol

Posted: Jan 7, 2020 at 13:48 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Did you strip and polish that yourself? Looks dope.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 8:07 Quote
renest wrote:

What is this?

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
johnyyy wrote:

new rig coming to the market, thats all what I know. Looks good imho

this must be prime cycles too from a few pages back

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 12:25 Quote
These bikes look very nice.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012898
Mobile Version of Website