Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 19:10 Quote
I did say it reminded me of some elements of the UNNO and that article states Cesar Rojo was involved in design.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:12 Quote
This been in here yet?
Mullet S-works 8

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:44 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
This been in here yet?
Mullet S-works 8

Another photo of it has, but that’s my bike Smile

You ever crack 3 frames in 10 months? Not until you have a demo lol. Was new bike day all the time.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
I know, I like that Stumpy of yours too. Is that an I 9 stem on it? Love me some oil slick.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 14:31 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I know, I like that Stumpy of yours too. Is that an I 9 stem on it? Love me some oil slick.

NS bikes. It looks crazy in the flesh.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 14:32 Quote
I had to look again and thought I could just barely make out an NS. Nice work!

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 16:38 Quote
those custom Unnos are so sweet

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 22:30 Quote
Brasher wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
[PI=17328][PI]

You ever crack 3 frames in 10 months? Not until you have a demo lol.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 23:11 Quote
trumbullhucker55 wrote:
Brasher wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
[PI=17328][PI]

You ever crack 3 frames in 10 months? Not until you have a demo lol.

No shit, instead of resin they must use wood glue or something.

All around the bottom bracket junction. 2 were minor and one not so much. Ultrasound confirmed huge discrepancy in carbon thickness on the non drive side. If you ever see a carbon demo8 in person have a look in that area and it will look like the paints cracked most likely.

Good bike besides the cracking lol.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 9:58 Quote
wrote:
wrote:

You ever crack 3 frames in 10 months? Not until you have a demo lol. Was new bike day all the time.

Done that this summer with a devinci Wilson, the worst one was a replacement cracking 5 laps in on its first shuttle day.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 12:58 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
naturaltalent wrote:

Done that this summer with a devinci Wilson, the worst one was a replacement cracking 5 laps in on its first shuttle day.

Damn that sucks!

My fav ever bike was my 14 Wilson, I've been searching ever since for a rear end to behave like that one did. I bought it off Dean Lucas after he went to Intense. Shame it was too small.

I have seriously been contemplating hopping on a Wilson 29. Framesets are on good deals here at the moment. I could cobble together the rest of it with spares I have but the Forks are the expensive bit.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 17:42 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
Brasher wrote:
naturaltalent wrote:

Damn that sucks!

My fav ever bike was my 14 Wilson, I've been searching ever since for a rear end to behave like that one did. I bought it off Dean Lucas after he went to Intense. Shame it was too small.

I have seriously been contemplating hopping on a Wilson 29. Framesets are on good deals here at the moment. I could cobble together the rest of it with spares I have but the Forks are the expensive bit.

I had a 2014 26" wilson as well, it was a great frame, no issues with it at all.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013970
Mobile Version of Website