Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Dec 6, 2022 at 12:58 Quote
Small brake rotors

Posted: Dec 6, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
Pro rider's bike. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 7:29 Quote
I love the lines but just can't look past the big box for the idler. I'm sure the function is all there it just looks a bit awkward. I like to hope someone can make some fun graphics kits to go on it or something, or use it in a great paint job.

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 8:26 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
I love the lines but just can't look past the big box for the idler. I'm sure the function is all there it just looks a bit awkward. I like to hope someone can make some fun graphics kits to go on it or something, or use it in a great paint job.

I feel like they took the stock photos with a black background specifically to hide that hideous box.

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 8:30 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:

I feel like they took the stock photos with a black background specifically to hide that hideous box.
thought that as well

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 16:44 Quote
It's a shame that the Supreme frame cost around 4000 EURO with shock for a Aluminium frame & Commencal frames have some durability issue's like cracked frames, the low prices of direct sale brands are dead you can better buy a frame from a local bike shop these days.

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 19:49 Quote
$3200usd for a commencal frame with no shock, or $2300usd for a new Transition with a shock…. lol

Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 2:45 Quote
Nobble wrote:
$3200usd for a commencal frame with no shock, or $2300usd for a new Transition with a shock…. lol

lol

Posted: Dec 10, 2022 at 6:09 Quote
Gotta pay amaury somehow

Posted: Dec 27, 2022 at 22:14 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Never ever considered Commencal bikes/frames. Whack sp suspension, now even whacker 1 piece rear tri on their new trail bike. Dh bikes aren't pretty either.

Posted: Dec 28, 2022 at 5:57 Quote
They also have a reputation for cracking. That was the case when I was first starting to pay attention to DH 12ish years ago, seems to be the case right now as well.

Not the end of the world, but not very impressive given they only work with one frame material anyway. You'd think they'd be good at it, y'know?

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021879
Mobile Version of Website