Being a honest seller / Pinkbiker , all to comment please.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Being a honest seller / Pinkbiker , all to comment please.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 14:32 Quote
Hi all , just a thread re buynsell on pb , there are a lot of a*sholes scamming folk out of there hard earned doh on here and also just by looking at buynsell people seem reluctant to buy? just wanted to ask if maybe admin at pb could give members a seller rating (kindo like ebay) i know we can see seller history !however is someone new comes to pb them they have to sell 5 items with no come back before they can recieve a seller rating , but this is not for new members only but us all on here , some folks want to keep there profiles clear by choice ,which when u look u wont buy , but infact these folks could be great sellers , so i rek propose a seller grading for pb. PB and its users deserve it as not everyone trustworthy , specially that little twat who did me outta 30 smackers last yearRolleyes Jail Salute Salute

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 15:00 Quote
Cusalabanjura wrote:
Hi all , just a thread re buynsell on pb , there are a lot of a*sholes scamming folk out of there hard earned doh on here and also just by looking at buynsell people seem reluctant to buy? just wanted to ask if maybe admin at pb could give members a seller rating (kindo like ebay) i know we can see seller history !however is someone new comes to pb them they have to sell 5 items with no come back before they can recieve a seller rating , but this is not for new members only but us all on here , some folks want to keep there profiles clear by choice ,which when u look u wont buy , but infact these folks could be great sellers , so i rek propose a seller grading for pb. PB and its users deserve it as not everyone trustworthy , specially that little twat who did me outta 30 smackers last yearRolleyes Jail Salute Salute

there's a verified buysellers thread already, but not many people know about it sadly

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 23:01 Quote
100% agree with this

Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 2:20 Quote
That'd work perfect. You never know what your buying and to be able to rate a seller or a buyer them surely that's benefit everyone!

Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 4:59 Quote
woodyc wrote:
That'd work perfect. You never know what your buying and to be able to rate a seller or a buyer them surely that's benefit everyone!

unless your mates just rated you so you could scam people. Unless you actually have a complete system like ebay (and pinkbike would start to be very responsible for it then) it wouldn't work. If you care so much about a rating system then use ebay and suchlike, trust is the basis of a free buysell forum (unless you do cash in hand and collect) and there is very little you can do to change that. Just buy wisely, i've been scammed once in 6 years of buying and selling, and that was when ironically the one time i actually picked the product up from the guys house, postage has always been fine!

Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 9:02 Quote
How about some kind of symbol that recognises that the rater is a friend? If someone only had friends rating then wouldn't that make you suspicious? Surely that'd help.

Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 14:45 Quote
christoph hears me , people are scared to buy on pb at the mo and thats the truth , rating system or as my pal woody said some sort of star or something

Posted: Oct 20, 2012 at 15:16 Quote
def def great idea!!! it gives potential buyers a good idea who there dealing with so im all for it
!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021363
Mobile Version of Website