The awesome 4 pc. bar thread. Scerbos? Big Bobs? Deadmans? etc? Come here!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The awesome 4 pc. bar thread. Scerbos? Big Bobs? Deadmans? etc? Come here!
Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 6:59 Quote
I didn't think y'all we're serious about the "do you ride flatland?!" Questions

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 11:30 Quote
I think flatlanders are actually using pretty tall bars these days, they're just still narrow.

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 16:57 Quote
got me some uncut big 4s could use a little bit more rise guess I'mma have to wait for 9" bobs hahaha

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 19:48 Quote
Man, I ride 9.25+topload, 10"+frontload is prime for me lol

Posted: Jul 13, 2014 at 18:36 Quote
If anyone ever wants to sell their chrome 4pc, let me know

Posted: Jul 29, 2014 at 21:43 Quote
Old bike had some benny's, they cracked Frown

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 7:36 Quote
Crumlish bars are my shit. I love them.

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 10:12 Quote
I like how I f*cked up and put "Big Bobs" instead of Big Fours in the thread title.

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 11:22 Quote
I just bought scerbo's for $20. Hopefully they'll be here soon

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 11:56 Quote
newfie-rides wrote:

I don't really dig these cause they don't rock the regular 4 piece geo (high upsweep) and are basically just a regular bar built for the look of 4 piece... how stiff are they though?

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 12:40 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
I like how I f*cked up and put "Big Bobs" instead of Big Fours in the thread title.
Sammme thinnnng

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 20:55 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
newfie-rides wrote:

I don't really dig these cause they don't rock the regular 4 piece geo (high upsweep) and are basically just a regular bar built for the look of 4 piece... how stiff are they though?
Extremely stiff. I dont feel any flex off 4'+ drops, they're solid. I love the geo of p10s anyways, long grips make it feel like 28 which is perfect for me.

Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 23:25 Quote
Anyone else feel that the daily grind four piece are reallly ugly?

I think very few company's have done em right. Only being ANIMAL of course, fit, wtp, and s&m. Which by the way I have some og s&m "o.d" (I think) bars that I found. Wouldn't ride em. But beautiful to look at.

Posted: Nov 17, 2014 at 12:25 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
Anyone else feel that the daily grind four piece are reallly ugly?

I think very few company's have done em right. Only being ANIMAL of course, fit, wtp, and s&m. Which by the way I have some og s&m "o.d" (I think) bars that I found. Wouldn't ride em. But beautiful to look at.

Honestly Animal are the only 4 piece bars I like the look of... they are also the only ones who make them properly with one solid bar that makes up the grip area and crossbar... everyone else its just a style thing and the way they are made is actually weaker and less stiff when compared to regular 2 piece bars.

Posted: Nov 17, 2014 at 12:42 Quote
I defiantly think fits are nice. The Benny l bars. But for anyone who's ridden em, what do scherbos feel like? Big difference from big fours?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027718
Mobile Version of Website