Does anyone pay attention in school at all?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Does anyone pay attention in school at all?
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
odin333 wrote:
i only pay attention if something is brought up about something i'm intrested in. like today i was practically screaming at the french teacher and calling the french text book a tard. their was clearly a picture of a guy hitting a latter drop on a bike that looked similar to a trek session 7. it even had manitou travis's, and the book called it a BMX bikeReally Mad .
HAHA, i had a snow day today :]

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
thats cause you flappin live in NB you lucky hipster. Ontario stinks! no snow, no hills, no anything! bahh.

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
odin333 wrote:
thats cause you flappin live in NB you lucky hipster. Ontario stinks! no snow, no hills, no anything! bahh.
Rolleyes

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
odin333 wrote:

Have you not looked outside anytime the past few weeks. Theres snow everywhere! I've had like 5 snowdays in the past 3 weeks.

As for the topic...

I do pay attention in school and enjoy it. The teacher speaks, I listen. Do my work. Get decent grades. No Big. Sometimes I think it would be better for the ones who don't even bother to show up or the ones that can't even spell their own name to be kicked outa the system so there would be more resources for the ones who want to succeed

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 19:46 Quote
I can spell, i just make all typos

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 23:57 Quote
I get sidetracked by other people a lot but i generally listen in all subjects except enrichment, and i try and fail in maths..

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 14:31 Quote
ah i should be focusing on school but i just work my ass off

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 8:56 Quote
Im 15 and i'd say i have pretty good spelling..

but it is pretty hard to sit 5 hours a day and listen to somebody else blabbing on about world war one or whatever

Posted: Jan 8, 2010 at 13:49 Quote
raceface77 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else gets irritated at the horrid spelling coming form the kids on this site. I know it's not "cool" to be good at school but c'mon... Spelling? isn't that kinda easy? I mean, I'm not a teacher or anything but it really bugs me when you can hardly read a post because like 80% of the words are mis-spelled. Doesn't say much for the future of our kids does it?

I get pissed off at that. I work my ass off to spell anything, I have a 80-100DB loss in both ears, i hear less then 30% of the alphabet for someone with good hearing can spell hundred time better then I ever could.

Anyways spellchecker is my best friend, I would NEVER type anything with out it.

Posted: Feb 14, 2014 at 12:39 Quote
Schools are not designed for kids to succeed. You will learn later in life that there are a few handfuls of rich people in the world and they don't want you taking away their stuff.

Wanna screw with your teachers? do some real research on ww1. All the way back to the very people that fund the wars. The Central Banks, the Federal reserve- how the federal reserve works and how ww1 made people sooo much money that the only possible reason for war is in fact money. You could probably make your history teacher look like a tool contradicting every piece of garbage in that government issued public school funded trash they call a history book.

oh yea and dont forget to spell more gooder! get er done!

Posted: Mar 10, 2014 at 10:37 Quote
^ People like this worry me.

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 2:53 Quote
raceface77 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else gets irritated at the horrid spelling coming form the
.. almost every pinkbiker here.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011740
Mobile Version of Website