• Next Page
Posted: Oct 29, 2012 at 14:45 Quote
Does anyone no anything about it

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2012 at 9:54 Quote
some of the first videos are coming up now and the quality looks great

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2013 at 12:21 Quote
Any tech wizards in the house? Got a Micro SD card for my Hero 3 but I've been running into issues. When I plugged the card into my computer initially, either in the go pro or the SD card slot using an adapter, it wouldn't let me access the files unless I formatted the drive.

Cool, so I formatted the Micro SD card while in the SD card adapter (E: drive) which required me to delete all the files on it. No biggie, nothing on there, so I formatted it and that allowed me to access the drive on my comp as promised.

This is where the problems start though. Now if I put the card back in the GoPro and try to turn it on, the camera freezes in the power up screen where nothing but the video camera symbol shows. No amount of button pressing changes that; however if I pop the card out, the camera begins functioning as normal again (without requiring me to turn it on/off), just without a card in it.

So I tried putting the card in the camera, leaving the power off, plugging the whole mess into the computer, and trying to reformat it there. Except now the comp doesn't even recognize the camera as a removable E: drive like it normally does and again, when I power the camera on (while plugged into the comp now), it freezes.

I think the problem stems from the fact that I formatted the card in the adapter rather than in the camera, but I'm pretty useless with these things. Any ideas? Help would be much appreciated!

EDIT: and when I try to reformat the card to to exfat using the SD adapter it says it's unable

Posted: Mar 5, 2013 at 15:44 Quote
what is the brand of your card ? is it a 64mb and is your computer a mac ?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016298
Mobile Version of Website