Female rear hubs

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Female rear hubs
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 31, 2012 at 16:51 Quote
Was thinking about getting a female rear hub but i don't know if there are any issues with them i know there fine on the front but iv heard of them moving forwards and making the chain go real slack on the back so i don't know whether to get a female rear wheel or just get another male one would be grateful to know if any one would recommend them and if any one has had issues with them before the hub i was thinking of getting was a Odyssey antigram i also run pegs and grind a lot if that make any difference cheers

Posted: Feb 18, 2013 at 9:21 Quote
MaxCrane225 wrote:
Was thinking about getting a female rear hub but i don't know if there are any issues with them i know there fine on the front but iv heard of them moving forwards and making the chain go real slack on the back so i don't know whether to get a female rear wheel or just get another male one would be grateful to know if any one would recommend them and if any one has had issues with them before the hub i was thinking of getting was a Odyssey antigram i also run pegs and grind a lot if that make any difference cheers
my g sports have been quality wouldnt choose another hub over them

Posted: Feb 18, 2013 at 11:26 Quote
Ginoridesbikes wrote:
MaxCrane225 wrote:
my g sports have been quality wouldnt choose another hub over them
Same here. But the antigram is a lighter version of the ratchet so as long as you aren't super hack it should be pretty solid

Posted: Feb 20, 2013 at 10:07 Quote
I have the bsd female hub and i love it, its been over a year and a half i bought it and still no problem

Posted: Feb 26, 2013 at 14:05 Quote
Females work great even with pegs, I second the gsport notion (especialy now that there is an easy to install hubguard available).

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009928
Mobile Version of Website