2013 intense uzzi build

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
2013 intense uzzi build
Posted: Dec 15, 2012 at 15:46 Quote
I went with the enve dh bars i liked the flat black look of those and the cranks i went with sram carbon 170mm.

Posted: Dec 15, 2012 at 15:48 Quote
curt81 wrote:
I went with the enve dh bars i liked the flat black look of those and the cranks i went with sram carbon 170mm.
Damn, why no love for RF? Frown So when are you posting pics? Enve seat post as well?

Posted: Dec 15, 2012 at 15:48 Quote
Your gonna be stoked on the Predators!! I love mine.

Posted: Dec 15, 2012 at 15:59 Quote
I just liked the finish on the envy bars. I went with the Thompson elite seat post but will probably get a dropper post soon i love mine on my slash but am trying to keep it somewhat light since I went coils front and rear and the heavier brakes. ill post some pictures when i pick it up hopefully Monday or Tuesday

Posted: Dec 15, 2012 at 16:09 Quote
I have two Enve bars and I love them. Best bend and sweep I have found.

Posted: Dec 16, 2012 at 3:28 Quote
here is my 2012 uzzi, i went with the talas fork, very happy with the ability to adjust it for climbs.
for bars a i went with whisky bar co. super light and super sleek look to them. the cranks are lg1r's...i have sixc cranks on my saracen to the right. the carbon cranks are cool, easy to take on and off, but not worth 700 bucks
i did a 1x10 and it seems pretty good, bought the bike as a complete from fanatik as well so i have all the spare x9 parts it came with. all together im pretty happy. i put v2 evos on the saracen and now i have the forumla t1's laying around, might swap the exlirs off the uzzi for those t1's...not really sure yet.
i really wish someone would make a adapter for ifly seats for the reverb post (next purchase). i love the weight of the ifly seats.
got a spare set of iodines from my old tr450, those might go on when i get back and put some new rear drop outs on to fit the 150 rear end of the iodines.

anywho good luck with your build! imo get the flo yellow, nasty color! or gunmetal!
just my two bikes

Posted: Dec 18, 2012 at 21:14 Quote
picked it up last night here is some pictures thanks to fanatik bike

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 2:31 Quote
Saw it on their facebook. Wow.. Gets a full 10/10 from me, perfect!

Posted: Jan 2, 2013 at 2:06 Quote
What an AMAZING bike, what did it end up weighing ?

Posted: Jan 2, 2013 at 8:48 Quote
Hey thanks peteam, I am loving it. It's a little more work getting to the top than my last bike but once your there it's well worth the extra effort. The bike weight in at 36 lbs.

Posted: Mar 9, 2013 at 16:09 Quote
SICK!!!!! Ridiculously SICK!! I have a 2010 Intese Uzzi myself, and I'm now looking into updating the frame to the new version. Great choice on components, but I highly recommend the dropper seat. I just got the new KS LEV which is a big improvement from their SuperNatural model. It was so annoying when my bike landed from a drop or a jump and the cable would rub the tire or something when the seat was dropped; too much cable hanging in this position.
Anyhow, props on the new bike!! Great build!!

One question, I'm running a 2 x 9 set up, and I just hate having a front derailleur, but I unfortunately have to pedal at times. How's the 1 x 11 set up working for you??

Posted: Mar 12, 2013 at 14:21 Quote
curt81 wrote:

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

I love everything about your bike. From the colour to the parts it's perfect. Enjoy.

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 19:45 Quote
[Quoten]
curt81 wrote:

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo
[/Quoten]
Is this the flo green or flo yellow color on fanatikbike?

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 12:13 Quote
It is the yellow. It looks more yellow in real life

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032578
Mobile Version of Website