40 and over mountain bikers.
Posted: Jul 25, 2017 at 18:25 Quote
yogegoy wrote:
55 Today!

Happy birthday!

Posted: Jul 28, 2017 at 0:47 Quote
Thank you and sorry for the late reply. Beer

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 13:26 Quote
Page 40 for the 40 and up crowd.... It's been quiet in here, you old fockers!

Some raw footage of my trip to Quebec last week, and no, it's not in slow motion. lol
Sentiers Du Moulin. Trail- Viking
I also already told my buddy to trim his cables...Eek

Views: 997    Faves: 3    Comments: 7

This trail is much faster, because my buddy is in front lol. He's much faster than I am. Frown
Trail- Super G

Views: 731    Faves: 3    Comments: 14

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 17:32 Quote
fredro wrote:

Some raw footage of my trip to Quebec last week, and no, it's not in slow motion. lol

This trail is much faster, because my buddy is in front lol. He's much faster than I am. Frown
Trail- Super G

Beer SB - ?

Sentiers du Moulin and Vallée Bras-Du-Nord is always a blast!

Have you ever made it to Circuit Frontière (East-Hereford)? If not, this should be your next trip in QC!

Let me know next time you come in QC!

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 18:10 Quote
Will do! We do this trip every year around late september. We've done St. Raymond, Shanahan, Val Bras du Nord, Mont-Saint Anne, and Bromont so far. Such good riding in QC,Canada.

Posted: Sep 30, 2017 at 19:14 Quote
fredro wrote:

Views: 997    Faves: 3    Comments: 7

Trail- Super G

Views: 731    Faves: 3    Comments: 14
looks really good. More tech than kingdom trails... this is a future trip for me definitely! Nice vids!

Posted: Sep 30, 2017 at 19:14 Quote
fredro wrote:
Will do! We do this trip every year around late september. We've done St. Raymond, Shanahan, Val Bras du Nord, Mont-Saint Anne, and Bromont so far. Such good riding in QC,Canada.
favorote area?

Posted: Sep 30, 2017 at 19:29 Quote
Sentiers du Moulin was my favorite for trail riding, and Mont Saint Anne for DH. Quebec in general is definitely one of my favorite places to ride, it's why we make the yearly visit. Next year we're gonna add Whistler to the menu.

Posted: Oct 6, 2017 at 10:51 Quote
Little local “it’s sunny let’s go for ride” afternoon with the better half. Finished off with a Rattler
photo

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 13:36 Quote
58 here, road rider for years until 3 years ago my son lets me have/use his 2005-ish giant Reign (he's been into it since his teens - heavily!) and takes me off into the woods a couple years after I decide I had better get back in shape or suffer the consequences. Well, that was all it took, immediate addiction and off to shop with credit card in hand for a rightful ride. Had a few good crashes, knock on wood no recovery required. Where was this when we were young? (As if I EVER could afford a $1500, nevermind $4000 bike back then)

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 16:07 Quote
Well, there was nothing worth buying until the end of the 80's...so you^ didn't miss out on toooo many yrs...haha
I might even argue that there's was no suspension worth bothering with either until well into the 90's. The early yrs of mtb suspension was a noodley cluster-F

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 21:34 Quote
Have you read this article by Gene Hamilton of Betterride? Choosing a Fun and Confidence inspiring MTB. Gene's a pioneer in MTB coaching with more than 20 year's experience. This article may be worth the time...

https://betterride.net/blog/2019/choosing-a-fun-and-confidence-inspiring-mtb/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015733
Mobile Version of Website