Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Apr 2, 2017 at 21:34 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
None

Saw this in the weight thread looks great!

Had the RC and a Team fork last year and can say the difference between charger and mission is night and day.

Got the solo air spring this year (providing stanchions are not scratched to an extent it wont work) will have tested all 3 flavours of the new gen.
I just dropped a solo air into it. I want to get a fast c03 damper but outta proving difficult

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 0:38 Quote
nice I heard the adjust ability on that damper is huge compared to the charger where only the first 6-10 clicks of compression dampening actually make a difference.

I'm holding out everyday for the Ohlins drop in still. Jail

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 2:46 Quote
HE'S BACK B.TCHES!
he wants his szechuan mcnugget sauce. it might gonna take nine more seasons to get it.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 9:11 Quote
Should I go the hipster way and get a fixed wheel for the commuter?

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 9:21 Quote
Yes. If you have too many girls vying for your attention/body then going full hipster will definitely help repel some of them Wink

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 9:22 Quote
I am the most hipster c*nt in my town

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 9:35 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Yes. If you have too many girls vying for your attention/body then going full hipster will definitely help repel some of them Wink
I don't see how he could possibly repel girls any more than he already does.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 9:47 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
maybe it's a loop rather than linear and eventually he'll start attracting women?

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 10:03 Quote
TFreeman wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
maybe it's a loop rather than linear and eventually he'll start attracting women?
At this point there is no going back I must keep pushing forwards

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 10:21 Quote
moferenc wrote:
HE'S BACK B.TCHES!
he wants his szechuan mcnugget sauce. it might gonna take nine more seasons to get it.

I don't get that show.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 21:03 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
photo

I want it

Come buy this Stinky from us for $106. It's in better shape than that MC and it's almost the same vintage.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 21:19 Quote
seraph wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
photo

I want it

Come buy this Stinky from us for $106. It's in better shape than that MC and it's almost the same vintage.

That's really tempting. Blank Stare f*ck. I've always wanted a Stinky too... it'd be really hard to explain that one...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.062251
Mobile Version of Website