Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 14:10 Quote
foobajoob wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
ethan991 wrote:

Oh shit, you're right. lol

How do you figure? You place a couple light sources, narrow the aperture, and you have flares...

Yeah, but the ones in that picture are way too perfect and consistent to be real.

I disagree. Pick up any dslr, set the aperture to f/22, point a light directly at it, and you've got flares. The higher the quality of lens, the sharper and cleaner the flare. Unfortunately the metadata isn't shown.

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 14:21 Quote
Finally replaced the CSU on my All Mountain's after 2 1/2 years....

photo

Also rebuilt the ATA cartridge and replaced the broken poly spacer with some PVC pipe (a bit longer to take the spring gap away)

photo

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 17:25 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
Finally replaced the CSU on my All Mountain's after 2 1/2 years....

photo

Also rebuilt the ATA cartridge and replaced the broken poly spacer with some PVC pipe (a bit longer to take the spring gap away)

photo

Nice.

Now you just need to get back to making the Ratfork we are all waiting anxiously for... Wink

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 20:26 Quote
STRAIGHT SAVAGE!!!! Eek Eek Eek

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 21:10 Quote
fredro wrote:
STRAIGHT SAVAGE!!!! Eek Eek Eek

Meh...
All the same B.S. we keep on hearing. Who really gives a crap.

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 21:17 Quote
Maybe you don't give a shit, but most of the world does. There's over a quarter billion dollars in the pay out, and they're charging $100 USD to watch. The sales and revenue this will generate will be record setting. It's never been done before. It won't be competitive, but it will be quite a spectacle that many will find entertaining or at least intriguing.

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 21:44 Quote
Yea, I don't see why these two people are gathering that much attention. Whatever.

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 22:32 Quote
Guy's got a badass suit.

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 at 0:26 Quote
hahaha that slut together in one ass.

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 at 0:45 Quote
The Most Combined AM/Enduro/XC/DH/Trail/Climb/Descent/AndAllYouCanEat.

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 at 1:46 Quote
I don't even think it'll be a good fight. Mayweather will totally outbox CM but doesn't have the one punch ko power to sit his ass down so we can have a good laugh at him. Predicting 12 rounds of low blows and dirty boxing and Mayweather on points.

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 at 2:55 Quote
I'm not paying 80 quid to watch it because I'm predicting an early knockout from Mayweather.
He may not be able to read but he definitely knows how to box.

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 at 3:05 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
I'm not paying 80 quid to watch it because I'm predicting an early knockout from Mayweather.
He may not be able to read but he definitely knows how to box.

Yeah f*ck paying for it, I'll read about it the next day or find a live stream lol . McGregor pisses me off though so I hope he gets knocked the f*ck out

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 at 3:25 Quote
McGregor is a mouthy c*nt but I want him to kick the shit out of mayweather

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.059569
Mobile Version of Website