Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 26, 2017 at 18:59 Quote
Yup dislocations are no fun. Soft tissue damage does not heal quite as well as bone most times I feel. My dislocation was my hip tho.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 1:03 Quote
You guys need proper physical therapy for your shoulders then. Took me like 6 weeks to recover and haven't had any issues since. If you dislocate multiple times then you might start having more issues. The PT is really important as the torn ligaments don't heal so you need to strengthen your muscles in that area instead. I kinda feel you on the rather breaking an arm for that reason, it does actually heal properly.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 1:22 Quote
Im beyond physio, 6 dislocations of the same shoulder means it hangs about an inch lower than the other.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 4:39 Quote
Are all you people alive still? It's been dead here the last few days.

Also @raytheotter, went to look at the skatepark. Looked nice but was closed and my dirt jumper is 1200 miles away Blank Stare

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 5:34 Quote
I've been busy doing manly stuff so haven't been available. Actually for once that's not a load of crap! I got to DJ out the f*cking Red Bull truck!!

Important question. Any Polak piggies here? I've just booked a week long holiday to Gdansk in December because it cost less than a weekend in Manchester Blank Stare I am very tempted to bring a bike, but literally no clue on what the riding scene is like out there.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 5:36 Quote
Having a nightmare trying to buy stuff off on buy sell, people demanding bt even though I'm offering to cover pp costs, then getting invoices through PayPal for more than agreed via money request instead of invoice.

Fml

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 6:24 Quote
I have had proper physical therapy and still dislocate about once a year, I fall a lot

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 6:57 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
Having a nightmare trying to buy stuff off on buy sell, people demanding bt even though I'm offering to cover pp costs, then getting invoices through PayPal for more than agreed via money request instead of invoice.

Fml

I've never done invoices though PayPal. Just ask for their email and send the agreed upon price.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 8:16 Quote
Ah I always do invoice, money request only covers seller where as invoice covers buyer and seller.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 9:39 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
I've been busy doing manly stuff so haven't been available. Actually for once that's not a load of crap! I got to DJ out the f*cking Red Bull truck!!

Important question. Any Polak piggies here? I've just booked a week long holiday to Gdansk in December because it cost less than a weekend in Manchester Blank Stare I am very tempted to bring a bike, but literally no clue on what the riding scene is like out there.
Baltic coastal cycle path is really nice,lots of natural woodland terrain not much in the way of elevation.Not been to Gdansk but the coast will be cold in DecemberSmile

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 11:24 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
Ah I always do invoice, money request only covers seller where as invoice covers buyer and seller.

I still send as PayPal goods so not unprotected.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 23:08 Quote
Any of you know some fellow PBers from Chile? I'm going to be there for 4 weeks in January-Feburary and not sure if I can go without my bike that long so tempted to try borrow one haha.

Posted: Aug 28, 2017 at 11:46 Quote
Watching the reports from Houston, hard to imagine 6mill people being forced out of their homes due to the flood, that's 1.5 the population of my country. Shit's crazy

Posted: Aug 28, 2017 at 12:00 Quote
Yup. Really glad I don't live there anymore.

Posted: Aug 28, 2017 at 13:42 Quote
Box dh 7 speed stuff looks interesting. Liking the life time warranty a lot

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.089104
Mobile Version of Website