Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 11, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
mfranzen wrote:

GET OUT!

That does not belong in pigthread... Wink

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 at 22:29 Quote
Yee haw. Riding my bikes for the first time in a month and a half tomorrow. Should be good clean fun. Then lots of shooting and drinking.

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 at 22:43 Quote
mfranzen wrote:

Thought it was the other members job to post other users bike rather than having the man post it himself. You'll have been slacking in here.

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 0:26 Quote
Where the fuck you been? Don't barge in here and start calling everyone slack lol

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 0:43 Quote
fezznut wrote:
Where the fuck you been? Don't barge in here and start calling everyone slack lol

Been drowing in supply and demand graphs mate. Thought I'd drop in for my quarterly post lol

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 0:51 Quote
Show us some graphs. PB users love graphs.

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:01 Quote
seraph wrote:
Show us some boobies. PB users love funbuns.

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:03 Quote
seraph wrote:

I would but it appears PB won't let me post any images unless they're https and it's a bit of a mission to find one that is Confused

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:07 Quote
enduro86 wrote:
seraph wrote:

I would but it appears PB won't let me post any images unless they're https and it's a bit of a mission to find one that is Confused

tinyurl all the thingz!

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 3:18 Quote
Skootur wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
iffy wrote:
banannas are not the only fruit
That is some heretical bullsh!t, I deny the existence of any fruit other than bananas Really Mad
But the sentiment is appreciated Salute

But bananas aren't even a fruit in the first place!!!!!!!!
They are a...
Herb. Smile
Now dude, much as I appreciate some good pedantry you can't just go around misclassifying people/fruit like that. I'd have thought you Australians would have some sympathy for that Wink

The plant Musa x paradisiaca, known by the common name Banana, does have a tree-like appearance but you are right that it is a herb. Which is fine - who doesn't like herb Razz
The tasty bit (i.e. me - see avatar) is nonetheless a fruit - this is unrelated to the classification of the plant on which if forms and is instead determined by the bit of the plant from which it develops. Bananas as with other fruit form from the ovary section of the flower and are thus definitely fruit, and indeed in strict botanical terms I'm a berry lol

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 4:47 Quote
Sup dudes I just popped in to say i'm hungover as f*ck and I have to work in 2 hours

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 6:13 Quote
It could be worse - you could be as dim as me.
Just spent 45mins wrestling a new tyre onto a rim. Eventually got it on, bead seated nicely and it sealed beautifully. Fit cassette and disc, go to mount on bike and then I see it... the f'ing tyre is on backwards lol

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 6:14 Quote
in 2 hours you will be close to sober, what a shame..

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.052008
Mobile Version of Website