Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 20:37 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I dont think that exists in Connecticut sadly. Probably way more common in Cali

Common in hawaii

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 21:16 Quote
TFreeman wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I dont think that exists in Connecticut sadly. Probably way more common in Cali

Common in hawaii

wouldn't that just be food though?

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 2:59 Quote
Finally back from the Cardrona Mega Avalanche. What a day! Been up 18hrs so far & about to go to sleep so I can get up in less than 4 hours for work. Gotta say that I achieved my goal of sub 20 mins (Overall winner, Connor MacFarlane did it in 14mins!!!) . I don't think that I did too bad for a short, overweight, old bloke. Great course this year with a few new changes. 1400m (4600ft) vertical descent over a 10km (6.2ml) course of mostly single track. Awesome fun! tup

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 3:09 Quote
Nive man! My dream is to compete in at least one mega

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 3:13 Quote
jespinal wrote:

you have some of the best mountains and weather all around you anyway.

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 5:24 Quote
jespinal wrote:

Always wanted to do the mega avalanche in L2A or where ever it is. Maybe once I graduate. When do you graduate jesp?

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 6:09 Quote
This june, hopefully

I need three factors to race on a mega

A bike to train
Time to prepare myself phisically
Feeling comfortable on an enduro sled

And those 3 take time

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 12:42 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Always wanted to do the mega avalanche in L2A or where ever it is. Maybe once I graduate. When do you graduate jesp?
Mountain of Hell looks more fun, you go through a bar, stopping for a beer would have to be done.

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 15:55 Quote
jespinal wrote:
This june, hopefully

I need three factors to race on a mega

A bike to train
Time to prepare myself phisically
Feeling comfortable on an enduro sled

And those 3 take time

I graduate next year, you've a year to do those things Wink

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 7:35 Quote
I know it was a couple days ago now but just went through the sexiest AM thread. It makes it all the funnier that this ridayobike kid doesn’t realise mods can look at edited posts and see the original comment...

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 8:45 Quote
Anyone else seen Hope's latest FB post?
They've dropped the price of their HB160 from £7500 to £5500 and promised to refund the difference to anyone who bought the bike at the higher price.

Now that's a classy f*cking move right there.

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 9:17 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
I know it was a couple days ago now but just went through the sexiest AM thread. It makes it all the funnier that this ridayobike kid doesn’t realise mods can look at edited posts and see the original comment...

Lol that guy has been getting all butthurt and going onto people's profiles and posting shit on there. Seems like a greeeeaaat guy.

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 9:29 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Anyone else seen Hope's latest FB post?
They've dropped the price of their HB160 from £7500 to £5500 and promised to refund the difference to anyone who bought the bike at the higher price.

Now that's a classy f*cking move right there.
Either a brilliant business move for the future, or the writing on the wall as they are out of the frame building business. I'll be honest I never looked at the frame or any of the articles on it. So not sure if it was a one off thing anyway.

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 9:36 Quote
If they were risking going out of business I don't think they'd be offering the refund.
Lots of companies drop prices but I've never seen one offer a refund on past purchases. It's pretty cool imo

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 11:14 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
If they were risking going out of business I don't think they'd be offering the refund.
Lots of companies drop prices but I've never seen one offer a refund on past purchases. It's pretty cool imo
not saying their going out of business just stopping MFG of frames.

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.041333
Mobile Version of Website